7) Alfa Baz
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Bumbling Driver
    I'm in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
    OK. Just booked my site. Chances are that I will have all 3 grandsons with me this year, if anyone has an open seat in their car!
    We won't have a spare seat in our rig, but I will have two kiddos looking for playmates around the campsites.
    Moosehog
    2016 Rzr XPT4

The Bridgeport , CA ride for 27th 28th, 29th of July is up in the air at this time because the person that everyone wanted to lead the ride is not going to make due to medical issues !! If anyone would like to keep the ride going and is willing to lead some rides you can keep the ride as scheduled !!

Chauffeur Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    The Bridgeport , CA ride for 27th 28th, 29th of July is up in the air at this time because the person that everyone wanted to lead the ride is not going to make due to medical issues !! If anyone would like to keep the ride going and is willing to lead some rides you can keep the ride as scheduled !!
    Hope everything is okay, prayers sent...

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    All our best, Alan!

Proficient Driver
    Thanks all... I have my reservations in and planing to make this run even if I have to ride shot gun.... I am having a tough time rt now and will finnish last kemo and rad treatment tomorrow! Even though it doesn't feel like it the dr's claim I'm doing better than most and anticipate a good recovery with final scan 3 months out! No worries
    The rv park is small but a great spot.. It's a great time of year,the lake will be full and anticipate snow in the mt pass... Any one that has a res I recommend keeping it. The park called me a couple of weeks ago said two pull throughs got snapped up! I asumed that was Barb... I hope to see you all there!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajb9 View Post
    Thanks all... I have my reservations in and planing to make this run even if I have to ride shot gun.... I am having a tough time rt now and will finnish last kemo and rad treatment tomorrow! Even though it doesn't feel like it the dr's claim I'm doing better than most and anticipate a good recovery with final scan 3 months out! No worries
    The rv park is small but a great spot.. It's a great time of year,the lake will be full and anticipate snow in the mt pass... Any one that has a res I recommend keeping it. The park called me a couple of weeks ago said two pull throughs got snapped up! I asumed that was Barb... I hope to see you all there!
    Great to hear from you Alan, hope to see you there. Keep up the fight, call me if you need anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast