LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast
    Here is the link to the picture !!

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-S...408-h306-k-no/

Chauffeur Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post

It was actually this one, I thought the UTV's would have given it away. It is a drone pic too.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mo....3050003?hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by Dune Rider View Post
    It was actually this one, I thought the UTV's would have given it away. It is a drone pic too.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mo....3050003?hl=en
    Nice !!

I found them, nice pics Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pictures .

Proficient Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by RenoG13 View Post
    Walker Rive in June is going to be pretty hot, but I'm always in for a camp trip there! They have a back corner that would be perfect for a large group.
    I have not been successful clearing the summit in late may or early June.. agreed it is warmer at Walker river resort and usually much cooler at Bridgeport simply because of the higher elevations there... the Yerington trails can be a scorcher in the summer but mid June or late sept can be pleasant. The Nevada side is always hotter and trying to estimate a good time that the top of the summit is passable and hit the Nevada trails at the same time... I have stayed at Bridgeport lake in mid July simply for the great view, cooler weather and a occasional afternoon thunder storm over the lake. but Walker river resort simply has more room for us...

Quote Originally Posted by Ajb9 View Post
    I have not been successful clearing the summit in late may or early June.. agreed it is warmer at Walker river resort and usually much cooler at Bridgeport simply because of the higher elevations there... the Yerington trails can be a scorcher in the summer but mid June or late sept can be pleasant. The Nevada side is always hotter and trying to estimate a good time that the top of the summit is passable and hit the Nevada trails at the same time... I have stayed at Bridgeport lake in mid July simply for the great view, cooler weather and a occasional afternoon thunder storm over the lake. but Walker river resort simply has more room for us...
    I've never been to Walker River Resort, but I just now went to their website and it looks like a very nice place! With 50 amp hookups, we can deal with hot by turning on the ACs. They also have a pool for the kiddos.

If you get the timing perfect, it will be pure luck! We have had major thunder storms the last two years at Bridgeport, but had an absolute blast nevertheless. I will enthusiastically go to either place, as you always lead great rides, Alan. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
    I've never been to Walker River Resort, but I just now went to their website and it looks like a very nice place! With 50 amp hookups, we can deal with hot by turning on the ACs. They also have a pool for the kiddos.

If you get the timing perfect, it will be pure luck! We have had major thunder storms the last two years at Bridgeport, but had an absolute blast nevertheless. I will enthusiastically go to either place, as you always lead great rides, Alan. Can't wait!
    🖒

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

We have always wanted to go to Walker Resort also. We have never heard anything bad thing about it. It sounds like a lot of fun.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Proficient Driver
    ok I'll start a new thread for June 21st 22nd 23rd Walker river resort... there is a lot of riding out there.. a lot of cool mines to see. Will get to mt Patterson with a few water crossings so bring gas and will get the party started!

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast