LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajb9 View Post
    Depending on the participation I’m considering that we not go to Bridgeport and switch to Walker river resort instead! We can still go over mt Patterson but take in some of the yerington trails instead! It’s a much bigger park to camp at...still thinking6/20-23 ish looked into June lake possible the weekend before but maybe difficult to get res for a group there... most of the big sites are allready reserved at oh ridge...
    sounds good

Quote Originally Posted by Ajb9 View Post
    Depending on the participation I’m considering that we not go to Bridgeport and switch to Walker river resort instead! We can still go over mt Patterson but take in some of the yerington trails instead! It’s a much bigger park to camp at...still thinking6/20-23 ish looked into June lake possible the weekend before but maybe difficult to get res for a group there... most of the big sites are allready reserved at oh ridge...
    Sounds good to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by motleyones View Post
    unfortunately timing the snow pack melt to get over mt Patterson can be tricky this early but it is the high light of the ride. Last year we were first over it and that was mid July. so tentative I would say 6/20 to 6/23 Bridgeport then move to June lake 6/24 to 6/27 or so.... I fear that later in the season unless we start getting lots of rain Bridgeport lake will be near dry and we may as well go on the Yerington side and stay at Walker river resort in the fall. The eastern Sierra jamboree for many years was at end of June but moved to sept last year most likely for this reason, but we had a lot of snow last year. I would prefer not doing a ride at the same time there having the jamboree...
    Motleyones ill be glad to meet you up there for a quick run on a time that works better for you or gladly send you the gps tracks. pm me and ill send last years to you.
    Ok

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Chauffeur Driver
    Has anyone happened to go to Google maps and search for Mt Patterson? If you click on the summit icon you will see a picture I posted from last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Dune Rider View Post
    Has anyone happened to go to Google maps and search for Mt Patterson? If you click on the summit icon you will see a picture I posted from last year.
    Nice picture Mark !!

Capable Driver
    Walker Rive in June is going to be pretty hot, but I'm always in for a camp trip there! They have a back corner that would be perfect for a large group.

Quote Originally Posted by Dune Rider View Post
    OK, I never claimed to be the brightest bunny in the forest, but how do I do that? Every time I search "Mt Patterson" in Google maps, I get Mt Patterson Drive in Bridgeport!

Chauffeur Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
    OK, I never claimed to be the brightest bunny in the forest, but how do I do that? Every time I search "Mt Patterson" in Google maps, I get Mt Patterson Drive in Bridgeport!
    Zoom out on the map slightly until you see Mt. Patterson, there will be a little icon over the summit. Click on that.

On a side note, I just received an email from Google saying it has been viewed more than 10k times!

Come on Barry , even I was able to do it !! LOL

Come on Barry , even I was able to do it !! LOL

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast