LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Newbie Driver
    Here are a couple of pics from the other day. Today I forgot my phone and and didn't take any pics, but we had a great ride to Havasu City, CA. By far this was the best ride we've had on this trip. We covered about 95 miles in all, with a little bit of differing terrains. We got into some areas with green grass and wildflowers blooming. It was great. I'll try and post some with ourvRZR's tomorrow. For some reason I'm struggling tonight.

Last edited by Wildhorse; 02-26-2017 at 06:16 AM.
    Bryan
    2017 1000XP

Bumbling Driver
    Wildhorse, what point are you on? We are on 14, black beaver motorhome. Would love to meet you guys and find out where that wash is at. I need to get a map, store opens at 9.

We are headed up to the car and boat show today at Jack Smith Park, supposed to be a big deal if your into boats at all.

Len

Newbie Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenmann View Post
    Wildhorse, what point are you on? We are on 14, black beaver motorhome. Would love to meet you guys and find out where that wash is at. I need to get a map, store opens at 9.

We are headed up to the car and boat show today at Jack Smith Park, supposed to be a big deal if your into boats at all.

Len
    I just got home, but we were neighbors. Our group had all of spot 15. We were in the Raptor if you happened to see it from your camp. Bummer that we didn't hook up.....

Here's a couple of more pics.

Last edited by Wildhorse; 02-26-2017 at 06:24 AM.
    Bryan
    2017 1000XP

Experienced Driver
    20170312_163936.jpgthe girls having a little drink at the bar
    Attached Images

Experienced Driver
    20170314_125417_001.jpgand we took a little trip to The Grand Canyon

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234