LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Proficient Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCooter View Post
    There is no real "Good" place to camp that is close to High Rock Canyon without dragging in your RV 40-60 miles on gravel roads. People do it, but I'd rather do that abusive grind in the Jeep or UTV and camp in a location not far off the beaten path. Never stayed on the lake bed, but the thought had crossed my mind just to stay in a more central location.

We're not getting into Double Hot Springs with RV's.....In Oct. the road was worse that ever and by the time you get there there would be 50lbs of alkali dust in the trailer!

I have also been thinking about staying down at the South end near Lovelock or Imlay to explore that lower part of the area and where the immigration trails turn North off of I80.
    There's a great rv camp past lovelock at the resivior... Lots of great riding out of there on both sides of the freeway! Gurlock is very doable from there to gas up

Quote Originally Posted by Ajb9 View Post
    There's a great rv camp past lovelock at the resivior... Lots of great riding out of there on both sides of the freeway! Gurlock is very doable from there to gas up
    Rye patch? Stayed there once and thought I could be a good basecamp.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234