LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Proficient Driver

What is your average speed ?

I would like to know what others average speed is so I can see if I'm average , slow or fast .

here is mine 1053 miles 84 hours = 12.35 .

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Dog View Post
    I would like to know what others average speed is so I can see if I'm average , slow or fast .

here is mine 1053 miles 84 hours = 12.35 .
    Lol.... 1,791 miles 89 hours for 20.12... But that's a loaded question because it depends on where u ride. We ride the Rubicon 2-3 times per year. Avg speed 1.4mph. We also ride Glamis Dunes Avg speed 37mph. And we probably avg 45+ in the desert...... so if u feel slow just say u ride the Rocks a lot. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, loaded / tricky question. But all in all you're probably on track / average for the various terrains you ride over the year.

I generally prefer a faster pace than most and why I generally avoid the big group rides. I enjoy the social aspect and meeting new people for sure, but the general SLOWER pace associated with them drives me nuts. The small group / friends I ride with have all gone to car-to-car communications (even my kids on dirt bikes now have radios, helmet kits, and PTT on bars) and all have gotten pretty good with GPS (even my 11 year-old has own GPS on bike). We will all have waypoints & routes and we only group up at destinations (POI's). Keeps dust down and you can run the pace you want since everyone is following their GPS and not the car in front of them.

FOR FUN:
    Winnemucca Ranch Road speed run. 92.1mph and still accelerating at 7380rpms. Need bigger balls!

2012 XP4
    Hybrid Z1 Swap
    Big Chute Turbo, Vipec, etc.
    Reno, NV.

Chauffeur Driver
    I ride mainly trails . 710 mi 50hr = 14.2

Quote Originally Posted by BDacus View Post
    Yeah, loaded / tricky question. But all in all you're probably on track / average for the various terrains you ride over the year.

I generally prefer a faster pace than most and why I generally avoid the big group rides. I enjoy the social aspect and meeting new people for sure, but the general SLOWER pace associated with them drives me nuts. The small group / friends I ride with have all gone to car-to-car communications (even my kids on dirt bikes now have radios, helmet kits, and PTT on bars) and all have gotten pretty good with GPS (even my 11 year-old has own GPS on bike). We will all have waypoints & routes and we only group up at destinations (POI's). Keeps dust down and you can run the pace you want since everyone is following their GPS and not the car in front of them.

FOR FUN:
    Winnemucca Ranch Road speed run. 92.1mph and still accelerating at 7380rpms. Need bigger balls!

BDacus you would definitely love riding with our Group in the Dunes! Especially when we go out with the Sand Cars. I'm usually the only RZR on those rides

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I'm on the slower side 850 mi 80 hrs = 10.62

1365 miles 73 hours = 18.69

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    4650 miles 310 hrs..15mph...lol
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

2010 mi - 111hr = 18.1

438 mile 24 hour 16.2

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast