LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    [QUOTE=Pipelayer;33139]I think Johnson Lane was worse. Everybody is going to be gun shy of signing up for my rides, that's twice now. I'm jinxed
    Last edited by motleyones; 02-20-2017 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepalive View Post
    I know we will be going back either when it's frozen and snowy or in the summer to check it out again. It's a nice area from the little bit we saw today

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    That is how it was last year !!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer View Post
    Yeah, I'll probably do another one, just disappointed in the outcome of this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No reason to be disappointed , all ride can't turn out great as much as we would like them to !!

Quote Originally Posted by motleyones View Post
    We found out about your ride from one of our members on our FB ATV and UTV riding group. We were really contemplating on going on your VC ride. We would like to go on future rides if you will have us. We love group rides.

Everyone is welcome on all of our group rides, so if you see one that you like, don't hesitate to sign up

No reason to be disappointed , all ride can't turn out great as much as we would like them to !!
    I think I want to reschedule this one. Maybe late spring.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Leo View Post
    Way-Good Pics and video Bro

Naaa no jinks for you I will still sign-up for next one

Just won,t go if its shitty

prolly get good weather next time

Third time is a Charm
    Last year this ride was great it was just the snow over night that made it a little bit challenging getting to VC !! I got lucky and when I slid in it ended up looking like I planned it and didn't go thru the fence and sign at the end of the road !!

Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer View Post
    I think I want to reschedule this one. Maybe late spring.

Rookie Driver
    Last year this ride was great it was just the snow over night that made it a little bit challenging getting to VC !! I got lucky and when I slid in it ended up looking like I planned it and didn't go thru the fence and sign at the end of the road !!
    Agreed, the snow on last years VC ride made it amazing, almost a one time experience to get so many people out in such perfect conditions. Bluebird day with a foot of snow on the trails couldn't have been better. After the Johnson Lane ride I decided not to sign up when I saw the weather forecast for this year. Need to play it by ear in the wet season it seems to avoid the mud.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallabama View Post
    Agreed, the snow on last years VC ride made it amazing, almost a one time experience to get so many people out in such perfect conditions. Bluebird day with a foot of snow on the trails couldn't have been better. After the Johnson Lane ride I decided not to sign up when I saw the weather forecast for this year. Need to play it by ear in the wet season it seems to avoid the mud.
    The Johnson Lane ride was good till the last 10 miles !!

Quote Originally Posted by Fallabama View Post
    It's Justin, Right?, I haven't see you on here I a while, good to see your still on here. It's so hard to set a long range date up here in the winter but if you can hit that weather window, the riding is absolutely perfect. I want to reschedule this one and I have a ride plan out of Dayton that I want to do as well. Be looking for them. I hope you can make it to the next one.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast