LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy

Thanksgiving n' Duning

No point in cleaning the sand out of my bags from Camp RZR because we're heading back to Glamis for Thanksgiving!! Nothing better than going on a morning ride, coming back to camp, enjoying the dunes with family, and feasting on a huge thanksgiving dinner. We hope to make your trip a bit more enjoyable by bringing a trailer full of equipment, and a staff of techs to help you troubleshoot problems. We're going to be pulling in to vendor row Wednesday night, and we'll be there through at least Saturday night, so if you need any equipment or tech help come stop by. Also, if you have anything that would be considered a warranty issue, PLEASE get a hold of us ASAP so that we can look up your information prior to leaving for Glamis. We'll see you guys there!
    Rugged Radios
    (888) 541-7223
    Rugged Store | CLEARANCE | Race To Rugged
    Forum members receive 10% off retail! Use coupon code UCRAZY10

Rugged Radios
    (888) 541-7223

Quote Originally Posted by Rugged Radios View Post
    No point in cleaning the sand out of my bags from Camp RZR because we're heading back to Glamis for Thanksgiving!! Nothing better than going on a morning ride, coming back to camp, enjoying the dunes with family, and feasting on a huge thanksgiving dinner. We hope to make your trip a bit more enjoyable by bringing a trailer full of equipment, and a staff of techs to help you troubleshoot problems. We're going to be pulling in to vendor row Wednesday night, and we'll be there through at least Saturday night, so if you need any equipment or tech help come stop by. Also, if you have anything that would be considered a warranty issue, PLEASE get a hold of us ASAP so that we can look up your information prior to leaving for Glamis. We'll see you guys there!
    Nothing better than Glamis at Thanksgiving! See u guys there. I tried to get my Rugged 50 watt Radio installed before we leave but ran out of time when I found out i didn't have a mount I needed. Before Next Glamis trip for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only a couple days until.........
    Rugged Radios
    (888) 541-7223

Quote Originally Posted by Airbus899 View Post
    Nothing better than Glamis at Thanksgiving! See u guys there. I tried to get my Rugged 50 watt Radio installed before we leave but ran out of time when I found out i didn't have a mount I needed. Before Next Glamis trip for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh man you have plenty of time! Get that isntalled for Thanksgiving already!
    Rugged Radios
    (888) 541-7223

Quote Originally Posted by Rugged Radios View Post
    Oh man you have plenty of time! Get that isntalled for Thanksgiving already!
    Plenty of time...... lol We've been at Glamis for a week. No worries tho, I'll get it installed before our Christmas/New Years trip back to Glamis.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha oh man. Grab a drink, pull out a couple tools, and get that installed! Being in Glamis is no excuse! Haha JK looks like a blast! At least it still looks like your co-driver is wired up for comms! Gotta love the handhelds.
    Rugged Radios
    (888) 541-7223

We are leaving for Glamis super early tomorrow morning and hope to be set up on vendor row by sunset! We're all really excited to be back out there so soon and look forward to meeting anyone else that's going to be out there!
    Rugged Radios
    (888) 541-7223