LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepalive View Post
    If you have passengers the intercom is the way to go, you don't have to yell to speak to each other and if you get the headsets it quiets down your rig so you can hear people on the radio a lot better also. You won't regret getting a complete kit if you go with it

I used to be the anti radio person but now that I have the radio and the intercom I love it !! The radio is great to keep in contact with everyone and the intercom is awesome so you can talk to your passenger with out having to yell !!

I like that kit posted by maverick4me but I think I want to piece it together. Basically everything I need except the intercom now, and then get the intercom in a month or so

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 66Elco View Post
    I like that kit posted by maverick4me but I think I want to piece it together. Basically everything I need except the intercom now, and then get the intercom in a month or so
    With the big sale that Rugged is having now, this may work out well. Otherwise it would have been more cost effective to buy it as a package. PM me if you have any questions!
    MINE:
    2017 Maverick X3 X rs TURBO R Gold & Red
    WIFES:
    2022 Yamaha Wolverine RMAX Limited
    www.dstechnologiesllc.net/utvmods4u/

RM-60 VHF 60-Watt Car-to-Car Kit

With this kit do I need anything else to mount it to my rzr 800s? Antenna mount? Any other cables? I have a plastic roof so I'd imagine that I need a bar mount for antenna? Possibly a bracket to mount it under my dash or maybe mount it high just under my roof? Sorry for the pesty questions. I just want to make sure I order everything I need all at once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With this kit do I need anything else to mount it to my rzr 800s? Antenna mount? Any other cables? I have a plastic roof so I'd imagine that I need a bar mount for antenna? Possibly a bracket to mount it under my dash or maybe mount it high just under my roof? Sorry for the pesty questions. I just want to make sure I order everything I need all at once.

You should call over there. They are super helpful. I would say a dash mount and anntena mount would be good things to get.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

You will need some way to mount the radio and intercom , the antenna you may be able to mount it in you roof but the also make some nice brackets to mount it lower down on the roll cage ( I like it better like this because it gets under trees etc easier) .

Here is the link to there mounting systems .

https://www.ruggedradios.com/index.p...ries&cPath=736

Give them a call or send them a message on here and they will get you all setup with what you need, if you order online make sure you use save10 as a discount code.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456