LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for some used paddle tires! In Reno

Just looking to see if anyone is trying to off load some paddle tires for a rzr 800 in the Reno area. Don't need anything to fancy just seeing what's out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a set of 27" 14 paddle on a 14" rim that came off my 900s..not sure if the bolt pattern is the same or not though.

They in decent shape? And how much you looking to get for them ? It's worth a shot I beleive they are the same bolt pattern. Only ones that won't fit I think is the 1000 with the 12 mm studs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The 900s has the same pattern as the 1000, both have 12mm, I think the 800 just has a 10mm stud? They only have one run to sand mountain on them before I got a 1000 and are to small so I got a new set

I have a set of 25.5X13X12, 8 paddle Doonz (rear) and 25.5X11X12 Mohawks (front), both on DWT wheels that I used on my 800 S. I also have the full set of flat lug nuts that are recommended. Tires still look brand new. $700 for everything.

I'd also suggest that you talk to Ben (Airbuss899) before you get anything; he knows as much about sand tires as anyone. 27", 14 paddle sounds like way too much tire, to me, for an 800.

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
    I have a set of 25.5X13X12, 8 paddle Doonz (rear) and 25.5X11X12 Mohawks (front), both on DWT wheels that I used on my 800 S. I also have the full set of flat lug nuts that are recommended. Tires still look brand new. $700 for everything.

I'd also suggest that you talk to Ben (Airbuss899) before you get anything; he knows as much about sand tires as anyone. 27", 14 paddle sounds like way too much tire, to me, for an 800.
    And they might be to much, I know next to nothing about tires just have a set for sale was all.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepalive View Post
    And they might be to much, I know next to nothing about tires just have a set for sale was all.

Neither do I, that's why I suggested talking to Ben.

But now I'm wondering if your 27", 14 paddles might be good on my General! Rears only, no fronts? What kind of wheels? How much? Thanks!

Looking for some used paddle tires! In Reno

No fronts just rears, will you be out at sand mountain this weekend? I can bring them out. $250 obo. I only used them one weekend when I had my 900s

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepalive View Post
    No fronts just rears, will you be out at sand mountain this weekend? I can bring them out. $250 obo. I only used them one weekend when I had my 900s

I just got home from Sand Mountain last night (I don't like crowds)! Where do you live?

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaBaz View Post
    I just got home from Sand Mountain last night (I don't like crowds)! Where do you live?
    Reno

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast