LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bumbling Driver

What Insurance provider do you have?

I am looking for a new Insurance provider for my sxs and just seeing what other people have? Thanks

I have state Farm and its ridiculous I pay $70 a month for my 2016 rzr s 1000 full coverage

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Bumbling Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by kodyskruizer View Post
    I have state Farm and its ridiculous I pay $70 a month for my 2016 rzr s 1000 full coverage

I also have State Farm and yes its Ridiculous. Thats why I am asking around to see if there is a cheaper way of going. Geico does not meet my needs. And heard Progressive can be a nightmare if you have a big claim but thats just what I have heard.

Ya progressive don't like to cover them if your in a accident while they are on the trailer I have a buddy that's still fighting that

Quote Originally Posted by jcowell4130 View Post
    heard Progressive can be a nightmare if you have a big claim but thats just what I have heard.
    I have Progressive because of the way they treated me when I had a boat claim (way before my first SxS). Hit something submerged in the river and did $11,000 damage to the stern drive. The only question they asked me more than once was "Are you sure you and your wife are OK?". And when the starter failed after sitting in the garage through the winter (as the repair facility said it probably would from being completely submerged) they only hesitated briefly before covering that (without another deductible) as well.

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    I also have progressive but have never used them,
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

I have State Farm, when I first got my last xp1000 at the beginning of the year we called had insurance put on Friday went riding Saturday and rolled it, no questions asked beside is everyone ok, it went to the dealer and had everything repaired $6000 later and we never even make a single payment to them for the coverage yet. I do pay about 60 a month but after how fast everything was taken care of for any claim we have had I will be staying with State Farm, they have never let me or my family out to dry like some of the company's I have heard about

We use Geico. Rates seemed the best that we could find. I also liked that they allow us to add extra coverage for all the accessories that we have added.
    MINE:
    2017 Maverick X3 X rs TURBO R Gold & Red
    WIFES:
    2022 Yamaha Wolverine RMAX Limited
    www.dstechnologiesllc.net/utvmods4u/

We have Geico. $27 a month. I made a claim on my toy hauler and they took care of it completely and it was almost too easy. I have never made a claim on my rzr.
    2014 RZR XP4 1000

GEICO treated me good so far, after I totaled my XP 900 my rates have stayed the same, and also repeatedly asking if I was alright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast