LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tablet mounts

Tablet mounts

I want to mount a tablet in the RZR what are people using that work well?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm looking for one also . Ram makes mounts for them just haven't had time to check them out.

Here is what I did. Check out slipgrip mounts. They make mounts that work with tablets that have cases on them. You can get all kinds of different mounting options either them. I used the one with the 4 hole mount and I installed it right on the flip down lid so I can still use the cubby area. One day I may recess it more.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
    2014 RZR XP4 1000

I use to have mine there before I put the radio / intercom there! !!

Do you guys just use the table for GPS, or are there other things you use them for? I assume it works off 4g? Or does it work off satellite, like a GPS? How much does it cost to have it linked up. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tablet mounts

I have my galaxy tab 4 8.0 mounted on the front left on the cage. Can't see the left front well but it does work for trail riding but I take it off if I go rock crawling.
    Only picture I have of it right now you can kind of see where it goes, used the ram mount setup

We use ours as a GPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike621 View Post
    Do you guys just use the table for GPS, or are there other things you use them for? I assume it works off 4g? Or does it work off satellite, like a GPS? How much does it cost to have it linked up. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Mike, I use mine for GPS and music. I also have the Polaris service manual loaded on there. As long as the tablet has a dedicated GPS chip (my galaxy tab does) then you do not need cell service or WiFi. I use back country navigator for my GPS program. It was a one time fee of $10 to buy the app. When I am going on a ride, I download the maps for that area before the ride to the tablet. You can also download the Polaris ride command app (even if you own a can am) for free. You can download up to three states at a time to use offline. It does not have as many features as the others but is really easy to use. In fact, with the new version, you can set up group rides and it will keep track of where everyone in your group is

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
    2014 RZR XP4 1000

I have a dedicated tablet for on highway driving, navigation, weather in the tow pig....then use it for off roading in the Maverick with downloaded maps of our upcoming riding areas. It is not a 4G, only Wifi and satellite enabled. I also have the rzr service manual loaded.

Last edited by LBR; 09-26-2016 at 09:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LBR View Post
    I have a dedicated tablet for on highway driving, navigation, weather in the tow pig....then use it for off roading in the Maverick with downloaded maps of our upcoming riding areas. It is not a 4G, only Wifi and satellite enabled. I also have the rzr service manual loaded.

LOL Lance is that so you can make Polaris repairs on the trail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast