They are an amazing car.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock250 View Post
    They are an amazing car.

Sent from my Magic Wand!
    Give us your review from the test ride in AZ
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

So you guys drive the new Can Am yet? If so what do you think , like Ed said they look a lot like Yamadogs in the front and PoPos in the rear, were you able to break anything on them lol, I've seen some right ups looks like most think it's comfortable to sit in..
    Us working stiffs want to know. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Greenhorn Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    Give us your review from the test ride in AZ
    Well I could hardly sleep last night knowing I was going to meet up with Cam Am in a Secret Test area to test out the new Maverick X3. So I wake up to a rain storm at my house this morning and got out of bed at 5 am and got my stuff together and as I headed out of town I could see the clouds still raining a head of me so I new it would be a great day to ride with a little less dust in the morning. Got out there and the Temp was 64 Deg and perfect out. <br />
    We went trough all of the Non disclosure Stuff for some aspects of it all and filled out some legal crap, then we had a saftey and ride meeting. Well I wasnt sure if this was going to be one of those test rides where they keep you at a slow 45mph pace and just put around. There was 6 cars to Test out the Base model the XDS and the Mack Daddy trophy car. We would take turns through out the day switching up cars evaluating them. I took the XDS car with Spare tire holder, extended fender flares, stereo and light bar to start the ride off. we were cruising a pretty good pace to get a feel for the cars and get acclimated to how they handle and when we hit the wide open area it felt fast but wouldnt go over 46 mph and the other cars would pull away hard. So i thought they had us limited to top speed of 46 mph car hauled but to 46 lol. at our first stop I said wow you guys have it limited to 46 and Craig the Leader Laughed and said Oh maybe the wrong Chip and we looked in and sure enough he put the limited key in so we popped the other one in and Bam this sumbitch came to life and you really new it cause that car had a custom exhaust and sounded bad ass. All of the cars will hit 70 mph in the wash we were running and you would be jamming on the brakes for a Turn. The Brakes by the way are awesome. We hit 78mph on a short stretch of Black top. Hehe.<br />
    Low Range gear climbs like a Billy Goat I made a Video up the big hill and Holding my Note Edge phone is hard but the steering on this car is like Butter smooth. <br />
    Never once did the car kick the steering wheel in my hand and it feels really smooth.<br />
    Then we switched it up and I jumped into the XRS Trophy Car. OH my God. I thought the other car was ridiculous and I never cased it or really found the limits of the suspension and there was some nasty hardpack holes and whoops that I puckered up the first time not knowing what to expect. I found my self just floating across some of the nasty holes and cross cut wash outs. That car is a Killer you can seriously put on the safety stuff and go Racing next weekend and put a hurting on Pro racers right out of the Box if you dont do something stupid and Throw it away. It inspires Confidence in its abilities, Im seriously just Blown away and I havent had Perma grin like that in years. The Leader of the ride put on a Great Ride and Just blew us all away. There was another guy there who races a Polaris he said they have 80k in and this car handles the whoops and Holes better than his car. He flat out said him and his buddy both hated Can Am cars and Today just got Sold. They Were Amazed.<br />
    The Base model car was just as awesome as the other cars and handled all no problem and felt frickin great. We were on some seriously fast narrow sand washes that got super Technical and the Narrow 62&quot; car was great for tight stuff. I would take anyone of them. The 72&quot; car didnt have any problems negotiating the tight stuff at all either. <br />
    This car looked like a Game changer on the Video LOL, IT IS A GAME CHANGER. I dont see any real competition coming along for a while. Fit and Finish was awesome and the suspension is stout so Look out.

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Greenhorn Driver

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Greenhorn Driver

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Greenhorn Driver
    [IMG]

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Greenhorn Driver

Sent from my Magic Wand!

Wow sounds like they work really good, thanks for the pictures and wright up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    What some of the guys will say when they test drive them here at Invasion is well they spin alot & my other car doesn't have turbo lag..
    As it was told to me by can-am guys.. the cars on the demo rides are proto type cars and there will be turbo lag ( but as Warlock said with the cars there testing the lag is gone) also they have 15 lbs pressure in the bighorns just so people don't get stupid..
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast