LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy

Thread: Wheel spacers

Wheel spacers

Looking for some wheel spacers for an xp 1000, what size is good? I'll only having them on for rock crawling I think, would like to get some before the rubicon this weekend

I had 2" spacers on mine before I bought my new wheels and tires. They were great. You might actually want to just keep them on all the time. I noticed a huge difference in the dunes when trying to turn back up a hill. Before the spacers, I had to almost stop to keep from tipping it over and lost all my momentum. After the spacers I could keep my speed up a lot more.
    2014 RZR XP4 1000

Quote Originally Posted by neil11975 View Post
    I had 2" spacers on mine before I bought my new wheels and tires. They were great. You might actually want to just keep them on all the time. I noticed a huge difference in the dunes when trying to turn back up a hill. Before the spacers, I had to almost stop to keep from tipping it over and lost all my momentum. After the spacers I could keep my speed up a lot more.
    What's a good brand? I was reading reviews on some and the lugs break off or they just aren't good quality. I'd really like to get a set for this weekend and I found some on Amazon that could be here Friday, I just don't know who might have them in stock local

dont know on which brands but try calling
    harts utv in sacramento

I don't know about the brands either. I got mine from a friend when he upgraded to long travel.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    2014 RZR XP4 1000

I bought SLP spacers. Machined a bit more for lightness than the cheaper brands. High quality spacers. Follow the instructions on use of Locktite and torquing.
    2016 Polaris RZR 900 EPS Trail Camo