LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    I'm liking the white one, since it's only 64" wide with only a mear 20" of travel will still work GREAT for our type of riding
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Nevermind....found it.

Looks like there is plenty of room for 33" tires too! Wonder how deep the low range is? Only 10.5 gal fuel tank and I'm sure it will be thirsty!

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCooter View Post
    Nevermind....found it.

Looks like there is plenty of room for 33" tires too! Wonder how deep the low range is? Only 10.5 gal fuel tank and I'm sure it will be thirsty!
    Man with 33" on there it's going to have great ground clearance. I heard they also up graded the front differential , wonder if it had full lock now. Think it's going to be a big hit. Looking forward to seeing them on the trail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proficient Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike621 View Post
    Man with 33" on there it's going to have great ground clearance. I heard they also up graded the front differential , wonder if it had full lock now. Think it's going to be a big hit. Looking forward to seeing them on the trail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have my doubts the put a locker in it this year! Can am always holds something back for the fowwoing year!
    No xmr? What about the mud guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajb9 View Post
    I have my doubts the put a locker in it this year! Can am always holds something back for the fowwoing year!
    BRP will be releasing a new machine every 6 months till 2020.. it will be interesting to see all the possibilities
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Quote Originally Posted by Ajb9 View Post
    No locker. It is referred to as the viscolock X now....all new front diff but with spirial gearset...heck, I wasn't aware of all the fronts having straight cut gears all along..

Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    I'm liking the white one, since it's only 64" wide with only a mear 20" of travel will still work GREAT for our type of riding
    So now we have to work on changing Oregon's newly setup class IV laws from the existing 65" maximum width since this beast is factory released at 72" .....or move outta Oregon completely....Hmm, what to-do, what to-do??😉

Last edited by LBR; 08-17-2016 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LBR View Post
    So now we have to work on changing Oregon's newly setup class IV laws from the existing 65" maximum width since this beast is factory released at 72" .....or move outta Oregon completely....Hmm, what to-do, what to-do??😉

No problem...I want the 64" .. It will be all the dune people that need to push for a new classification
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Are all the specs listed on the site? All I can find is a bunch of foo foo flash BS and build one. Wish these manufacturers would just keep it simple.....Making it hard to find the info is so irritating.

Time too sell the xp1000.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast