LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
    Newbie Driver

Storage compartment

So I started looking at rear cargo storage idea. I am shocked at just how much money they want for the AC rear trunk bag. Was wondering if anyone was able to find a nice waterproof storage box that fits the area well and could share some information on what you used and maybe some pics.

If not I will start looking around to see what is out there as I realize you cannot put anything on the cab floor behind the drivers seat if you want it to stay dry.

You also have to be careful to not block the rear cooling fan vents that sit above the storage area. Make sure air can flow freely out of the vents or you will cause over-heating problems.
    Yeah, the trunk bags are pricey, but they work great. I've used the same trunk bag since 2012 on 3 different Wildcats. It still looks like new and holds plenty of gear.
    Other storage options are shoulder bags and kickpanel bags (my favorite).

51bwEkvSK4L._SL1348_.jpgkim_15_exp_spo_box-blk.jpg..........I just ordered these for my 2015 wildcat sport XT,the small one fits between the support bars under the hood panel,and the storage box is made for the sport Kimpex makes it.......

Those look nice, I like the one you can put under the front hood, always good to have plenty of storage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DSC02555.jpgDSC02563.jpgMike621 I got my rear storage box installed and the front one in also....they fit awesome........also got my new doors put on,these doors are top notch,they have a rubber gasket that goes along the bottom and up the front side that fits against the body.........

Bumbling Driver
    looks awesome mike!!! nice clean job!!

DSC02571.jpgDSC02576.jpg
    center storage pack and aluminum rock sliders installed.