LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by neil11975 View Post
    I still wonder if it will handle the rocks without a low range transfer case option. The gearing will still be too high
    Neil, the salesman said that its like an automatic with a paddle shifter. The rock crawling ability has been my issue all along. I'm curious to see if it really is like he says.

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    I have the room as long as someone else buys it for me !! Is that someone you ?? LOL
    Uh NOOOO!!!

One guy bought a YXZ and sent his trans out to a company (can't remember the name) and was getting their gear reduction set installed....sounded like at least the first 3 gear ratios were deepened....1st gear ratio was around 40% deeper tho...that would make it better, but I would think it still may need the recluse in it.

The newly released SS model may be the ticket having what sounds like fully automatic capabilities, but will it be low geared enough for seriously low speeds?

Quote Originally Posted by LBR View Post
    The newly released SS model may be the ticket having what sounds like fully automatic capabilities, but will it be low geared enough for seriously low speeds?
    Looking forward to seeing how it does in the rocks .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12