LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hidden Falls

Okay .... calling and texting works. :-)

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Great pictures
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Quote Originally Posted by lowranger View Post
    a lot of us don't do fb.
    xx2 .

Proficient Driver
    Thanks for sharing that... Count me in on a day ride up there!
    I have been up to Washington area multiple times and never ventured to that falls. Great picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajb9 View Post
    Thanks for sharing that... Count me in on a day ride up there!
    I have been up to Washington area multiple times and never ventured to that falls. Great picture!
    Nice We will plan a day trip soon. Going to Verdi Peak this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chauffeur Driver
    So I had a long conversation with several people yesterday regarding the Bowman Lake area. Specifically I called regarding the new sign leaving Bowman Lake campground to Saw Mill and Faucherie Lakes that now states "Highway Legal Vehicles Only". I am told that they intend to improve that road to make it accessible by highway vehicles (it is not at this time). I asked why, when you cannot get to that road without a four wheel drive (from either Jackson Meadows or Highway 20).

At this time I was told that OHV are NO LONGER allowed to ride out of Washington, and OHV's are not allowed on the road to Bowman (legally) as it is a county road. I was also told that NID has plans to pave the Bowman Lake road all the way to the lake.

WHAT A BUMMER. I am both upset and sad.

We rode with RZRs who ride there a few times a month & live in Nevada City. Weird?

Quote Originally Posted by TOD View Post
    So I had a long conversation with several people yesterday regarding the Bowman Lake area. Specifically I called regarding the new sign leaving Bowman Lake campground to Saw Mill and Faucherie Lakes that now states "Highway Legal Vehicles Only". I am told that they intend to improve that road to make it accessible by highway vehicles (it is not at this time). I asked why, when you cannot get to that road without a four wheel drive (from either Jackson Meadows or Highway 20).

At this time I was told that OHV are NO LONGER allowed to ride out of Washington, and OHV's are not allowed on the road to Bowman (legally) as it is a county road. I was also told that NID has plans to pave the Bowman Lake road all the way to the lake.

WHAT A BUMMER. I am both upset and sad.
    I'm just curious what the county's time line on this project is. I'm sure it's 10 years out with all the environmental impact studies. In the mean time how dare we have some fun. I can't wait to retire and get the hell out of here, but that's still a long ways off. Bummer of me.

In the Land of the Free

How can it Be!!!

The Box is getting way-smaller

If you have to ask-em "You Know" they will always say No-Way-Jose

They do-not really know any-thing>>> except to say No, cause they don't Know nothing
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.'

Mark Twain

Riding areas are rapidly going away... If the get their way, they will outlaw off-roading in motorized vehicles completely. Sad.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast