LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proficient Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepalive View Post
    Going to Boca Lake riding around all weekend in dog valley
    This is one of my favorite areas to ride... If you haven't already been ... Ck out the fs look out tower at Babbit peak. Great view! See Paul he's usually up there, board stiff and will invite you up for a tour... The radio crystal mine is another popular spot!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajb9 View Post
    This is one of my favorite areas to ride... If you haven't already been ... Ck out the fs look out tower at Babbit peak. Great view! See Paul he's usually up there, board stiff and will invite you up for a tour... The radio crystal mine is another popular spot!
    Where is babbit peak, I've heard of it but never been, last year we were there and went up to Verdi peak.
    It is an awesome area to ride and explore

Proficient Driver
    Where is babbit peak, I've heard of it but never been, last year we were there and went up to Verdi peak.
    Easy ride from boca run the ashfalt or power line up to Henessy pass rd west, before sardine creek or bridge take the rt through the cattle gate.. Follow the creek north past camp ground and hit any trail east up the hill. When you hit a well traveled rd that will be Babbit rd... Keep climbing dead ends at look out... When done you can run that twards loyalton hang a left on smithneck will head you back to stampede... The trail around that lake is also cool.
    You can also Cruz into seirraville down lemon valley or turner canyon from loyalton and gas up and have lunch at the Mexican restaurant.., you won't be the only utv pulled up outside. If you behave the law is fairly lax in the area towns.
    "Sorry didn't mean to hijack the post"!

Accomplished Driver
    We were at the Boca Lake CG Day use area last weekend and took off up the trail across the street made it up about 3 maybe 4 miles and ran smack dab into a big group of Jeeps , they were parked blocking the road, had their chairs all out eating lunch.
    As we pulled up a couple walked over to us and said the road was un-passable just around the corner from where we were at , snow too deep. They had some crawlers in the group and said they couldn't make it 20 feet in the snow.
    After this little winter storm that just passed through the area with KingVale getting 15 Plus inches of snow, can't imagine what Boca area trails will be like??

Proficient Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by OFDPOS View Post
    We were at the Boca Lake CG Day use area last weekend and took off up the trail across the street made it up about 3 maybe 4 miles and ran smack dab into a big group of Jeeps , they were parked blocking the road, had their chairs all out eating lunch.
    As we pulled up a couple walked over to us and said the road was un-passable just around the corner from where we were at , snow too deep. They had some crawlers in the group and said they couldn't make it 20 feet in the snow.
    After this little winter storm that just passed through the area with KingVale getting 15 Plus inches of snow, can't imagine what Boca area trails will be like??
    The look out may still be closed if that's the case but there should be plenty of passable trails open thanks for the update! The bull creek ride area on the NV side is link able from there as well.

We're headed to Florence, Or.

Experienced Driver
    Middle Creek here the weekend of ride

Quote Originally Posted by LBR View Post
    We're headed to Florence, Or.
    Be careful, that's a long drive! LOL!!! I hate have to stop and see you alongside the road again.....
    MINE:
    2017 Maverick X3 X rs TURBO R Gold & Red
    WIFES:
    2022 Yamaha Wolverine RMAX Limited
    www.dstechnologiesllc.net/utvmods4u/

Where is everyone going for Memorial Weekend?

Going to Boca Lake riding around all weekend in dog valley
    Are you going to be staying at Boca campground ? I wouldn't mine coming up on Sunday for a ride, I have a lot of trails on my GPS for the area, but I know there's a lot more to explore. Let me know if your riding Sunday , Thank Mike
    Last edited by Mike621; 05-23-2016 at 09:26 AM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast