LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Had a blast went by to fast. Looking forward to the next ride already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for al the awesome pictures .

So most of you that went on this ride know Richard hit that cement block out there on the trail messing up his RZR, it at the Polaris dealer waiting on review . I told him that will probably take a while , with all the recall stuff going on.

But most of you don't know when he was leaving Sunday morning , I was over there seeing them off, and the tires on his trailer were touching each other? I said to my Brother, that don't look right, they said it will probably get better when they hit the road, well they got about 10 miles and the tires started smoking, so he had to turn around and leave the trailer and everything in Bridgeport, he went up a week later and pulled off two wheels per side and pulled it to RV dealer in Carson City, so far he really hasn't heard anything , but there sending a Engineer out to find out what went wrong.

That's a bummer!

I suspect the tires are too big for the 33" spacing, the hangers were welded on at the wrong locations, the springs are broken/too long, or the center pin broke.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike621 View Post
    So most of you that went on this ride know Richard hit that cement block out there on the trail messing up his RZR, it at the Polaris dealer waiting on review . I told him that will probably take a while , with all the recall stuff going on.

But most of you don't know when he was leaving Sunday morning , I was over there seeing them off, and the tires on his trailer were touching each other? I said to my Brother, that don't look right, they said it will probably get better when they hit the road, well they got about 10 miles and the tires started smoking, so he had to turn around and leave the trailer and everything in Bridgeport, he went up a week later and pulled off two wheels per side and pulled it to RV dealer in Carson City, so far he really hasn't heard anything , but there sending a Engineer out to find out what went wrong.

He had one BAD weekend since he also wrecked his truck !!

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    Yeah that's for sure, I'll update what happen to the trailer when I hear something.

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    That's right! He wrecked his truck the next day fishing..talk about bad luck. I'm with Tony, probably broke a center pin on a spring pack.

Another possibility....maybe shackles flipped pulling in/out of the park. Mine has been known to do that pulling out of my backyard when the garage is unloaded.

That was a new 3 axle Cyclone was it not? All the ones I have seen have 33" axle spacing. I also read recently that they are using Sailun S637 tires and they run on the large size that require 35" spacing or as the springs settle the tires would touch.

I assumed they had made the proper adjustments to run those tires but maybe not? Lance and Barb will find out soon enough.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast