LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy

Thread: Best Clutch

Proficient Driver

Best Clutch

I have a 2013 Polaris RZR4 900XP. I have been told I need to replace both clutches and it was recommended that I put an aftermarket clutch kit in it because i'm running 30 inch Mongrel tires. I'm new to the RZR world and need some advice on good parts at a reasonable price.

Check out hunterworks.com and give them a call I hear Todd is real knowledgable on clutches. I'm going to pick a clutch kit from him in the next week or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proficient Driver
    STM makes a nice roller secondary, tough to beat for the price... QSC has a New clutch out now that claims to take as much power you can through at it! Adam there will custom set both for your tires and use! Very nice guy to deal with!
    I run there Rapter primary with engine braking and really like it! My buddy just called QSC for help on his turbo 1xp they are working on new design for it but so far there's only shims. Depending on how worn the primary is Starting line has has a lot of items to update it.
    FYI some of these clutch guru's are very independent and are known to be impossible to get ahold of especially if you have an issue! The 3 I mentioned are reputable companies and stand behind there work!

Crackerjack Driver Controlled Force's Avatar
    Dirty Dawg clutch kits is all I install.
    His setups are second to none.

As far as STM to go if you're running a stock machine it's not worth the money, unless your car is turboed and making over 15 pounds of boost

RSR Performance

Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Force View Post
    Dirty Dawg clutch kits is all I install.
    His setups are second to none.

As far as STM to go if you're running a stock machine it's not worth the money, unless your car is turboed and making over 15 pounds of boost

RSR Performance
    I really like mine

I know a few friends that did the Dirty Dawg clutch and were very happy!!