LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    Maybe in a SXS if you had one of the ones the guys that play in the mud back East that are 3' in the air with tractor tires !!
    Lol Your right. I bet those guys would have made it if they had some Wide tires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to come over and do this ride. Used to live in Chico and would go to cohasset to play around in the truck all the time. Would be coming from Reno so keep us posted on getting a ride together

Quote Originally Posted by youngduck1 View Post
    Would love to come over and do this ride. Used to live in Chico and would go to cohasset to play around in the truck all the time. Would be coming from Reno so keep us posted on getting a ride together

Will do. Are you interested in UTV or 4x4 rides? Also I post both on our Club fb page Northstate UTV & 4x4

More interested in the utv side of things. My old chevy has 220xxx so she stays on the street. She is retired from her hard 4 wheeling days lol. But my 09 rzr is ready to rock and roll. I will have to look that up.

More interested in the utv side of things. My old chevy has 220xxx so she stays on the street. She is retired from her hard 4 wheeling days lol. But my 09 rzr is ready to rock and roll. I will have to look that up.

Sounds good! I'll keep u posted on our UTV rides. Going to have to wait for the Snow to melt above cohasset before we head up there.

Oh yah defiantly. That will be great heading over 32 right now would be a nightmare so spring time is way better to make the trip over

I also may try getting some good rides up by susanville and Westwood. Grew up there and there is some cool natural springs and trails to see

I also may try getting some good rides up by susanville and Westwood. Grew up there and there is some cool natural springs and trails to see

I'm sure if you put a ride together and post it you will get some people to go !!

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    I'm sure if you put a ride together and post it you will get some people to go !!
    We would definitely be interested in rides up there! Always wanted to check it out!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234