LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Proficient Driver

How do you ride ?

How do you ride your SXS ?

We ride, for the most part, slow and easy. Pack a lunch, snacks, and plenty of refreshments and hit the trails. We take in the sights and stop often to enjoy the day and surroundings. On the other hand a friend of mine thinks you really aren't having fun unless you break something.

Wholly-Terror Driver Ed & Charlene's Avatar
    Don't own a RZR
    some time fast, some time easy. depends on the situation or the state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Dog View Post
    How do you ride your RZR?

We ride, for the most part, slow and easy. Pack a lunch, snacks, and plenty of refreshments and hit the trails. We take in the sights and stop often to enjoy the day and surroundings. On the other hand a friend of mine thinks you really aren't having fun unless you break something.
    My wife and I drive ours the exact same way as you do! That's why we have it, to be able to take those out of the way roads and explore new places and see new sites. We went on a ride last June in Nevada that was hosted. People blasting along as fast as they could. We were last in line. They stopped for a break and we caught up. We asked them if they saw the wild horses back there. They didn't see them. Hummmmm wonder why??

Proficient Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by N6EDW View Post
    Don't own a RZR
    some time fast, some time easy. depends on the situation or the state of mind.
    Sorry , should have sxs on this forum .

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Dog View Post
    How do you ride your SXS ?

This sounds about how we use ours , I'm not into beating and breaking parts !! I like to get to where I'm going and back under my own power !!

How do you ride ?

We love everything from Crazy high speed Glamis dune runs. To rock crawling on the Rubicon. Best thing about a SXS is u can use them every month of the year in every kind of terrain & we do! I would have to say Racing and High speed is our favorite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    This sounds about how we use ours , I'm not into beating and breaking parts !! I like to get to where I'm going and back under my own power !!
    "Slow and easy"??? Ed speaks with forked tongue! It is everything I can do to keep up!

This shows how I ride

Dang got over 40 mph hauling the mail

'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.'

Mark Twain

14.1 moving average >>>Wow was really going that ride

My overall average is 9.8 mph for the last 8 years
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.'

Mark Twain

Love following Ed. Sometimes slow and easy but mostly moving with a purpose. On long rides, I feel this is necessary and keeps it exciting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast