LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Still trying to coordinate on our end. Wife's Parents 60th Anniversary on the 19th. Kevin can do a Saturday to a Saturday.
    MINE:
    2017 Maverick X3 X rs TURBO R Gold & Red
    WIFES:
    2022 Yamaha Wolverine RMAX Limited
    www.dstechnologiesllc.net/utvmods4u/

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick4me View Post
    Still trying to coordinate on our end. Wife's Parents 60th Anniversary on the 19th. Kevin can do a Saturday to a Saturday.
    Perfect in Kevin part then pick the days.
    I was thinking of Kevin when I suggested those dates

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Proficient Driver
    im in some one call it!... we didn't scratch the surface for all the riding out there! Maybe we should post this as new ride though.... "but wait no one post's new rides anymore" I have no idea why with all the members that we have we should have one posted every week!... just saying'!

Quote Originally Posted by Ajb9 View Post
    im in some one call it!... we didn't scratch the surface for all the riding out there! Maybe we should post this as new ride though.... "but wait no one post's new rides anymore" I have no idea why with all the members that we have we should have one posted every week!... just saying'!
    I'm kind of surprised more day rides aren't posted

I think Oct 12th thru the 15th sounds good.

I may not make the whole run but it does mirror last years Thurs thru Sun.

Okay, so it sounds like that the 12-15th will work for most of us for the Cold Springs ride. Kevin has to leave on the 14th, but can arrive on the 7th.
    So our current plan is a group ride at Sand Mountain trails around that area from the 7th until the 11th, then head to Cold Springs the 11th to 15th finish out there.
    Personally we are planning to arrive in Nevada on the 6th and depart on the 16th.
    How does that sound for the few that can stay a week or more? I will start a thread upon feedback.
    Thanks, Don
    MINE:
    2017 Maverick X3 X rs TURBO R Gold & Red
    WIFES:
    2022 Yamaha Wolverine RMAX Limited
    www.dstechnologiesllc.net/utvmods4u/

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Sounds good to us let's do it

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Bumbling Driver
    My name is John Brooks and I'm new to the forum. I'm new to Nevada as well. I moved here from NC in April to work for Tesla. Finally getting my work schedule and hours normalized. The wife and I have decided to become full time RV folks staying at Desert Rose.

I would love to tag along on this one. I assume you guys are still referencing month of October?

As far as day rides go, I need to pick up a small utility trailer next week and would be up for day rides just about any weekend.

My car is a 2014 1000XP

John Brooks

Greenhorn Driver
    Dates look good to me.

Proficient Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by John B. View Post
    My name is John Brooks and I'm new to the forum. I'm new to Nevada as well. I moved here from NC in April to work for Tesla. Finally getting my work schedule and hours normalized. The wife and I have decided to become full time RV folks staying at Desert Rose.

I would love to tag along on this one. I assume you guys are still referencing month of October?

As far as day rides go, I need to pick up a small utility trailer next week and would be up for day rides just about any weekend.

My car is a 2014 1000XP

John Brooks
    welcome John, a trailer out for a day ride to meet up with us is totally doable from there. when we get closer pm me and I will give you my phone # to coordinate.

Proficient Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick4me View Post
    Okay, so it sounds like that the 12-15th will work for most of us for the Cold Springs ride. Kevin has to leave on the 14th, but can arrive on the 7th.
    So our current plan is a group ride at Sand Mountain trails around that area from the 7th until the 11th, then head to Cold Springs the 11th to 15th finish out there.
    Personally we are planning to arrive in Nevada on the 6th and depart on the 16th.
    How does that sound for the few that can stay a week or more? I will start a thread upon feedback.
    Thanks, Don
    I may bring my friend Kevin along again so not sure on the sand mt portion as of yet... unless I solo it and he meets up later with us but defiantly in on the cold springs.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast