LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Eastern Sierra ATV / UTV Jamboree June 14-19, 2016

We are planning on attending the Eastern Sierra ATV UTV Jamboree this year. They have 21+ guided rides planned for Wed-Sun of that week.
    Fees are kinda pricy but I've heard it is well run and the breakfasts are tasty.

I'm taking the wife and 2 kids (4 and 7), staying in Walker CA where the event is based.
    Anyone else going?
    Moosehog
    2016 Rzr XPT4

I've always thought about this but it looked like it was mostly for ATV? Do you know anyone who's gone before?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by crazywatson View Post
    I've always thought about this but it looked like it was mostly for ATV? Do you know anyone who's gone before?

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by crazywatson View Post

I've seen posts from some that have gone. I've also looked at a bunch of the videos and pics from past years. In recent years, it appears to be 50% or more UTVs vs ATVs. Lots of RZRs.
    Moosehog
    2016 Rzr XPT4

Newbie Driver
    We attended last year and it was fun. Met some great folks and willing to answer your questions. Threr is a good mixture of atv/utv but leaning towards the utv variety. For us this will be an annual trip. We have rode in that area, off jamboree, and the organizers help plan our routes and provide gps routing. Tim F and associates are good custodians of the eastern sierra trails..........see ya there!

Proficient Driver
    There truly are some great high light spots on this jamboree.. I have been to all of them multiple times and can say it is a must see! There is also a lot of great spots not included in the jamboree that are within range that are must see.
    For those that can't make this I have considered putting a ride together mid July or sept.
    I like to stay at Paridise shores on Bridgeport Lake or Wellington on the river both small ride out of rv parks and there's Walker river resort for larger groups.
    Anyone interested? I am thinking of going third or forth weekend in July.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajb9 View Post
    There truly are some great high light spots on this jamboree.. I have been to all of them multiple times and can say it is a must see! There is also a lot of great spots not included in the jamboree that are within range that are must see.
    For those that can't make this I have considered putting a ride together mid July or sept.
    I like to stay at Paridise shores on Bridgeport Lake or Wellington on the river both small ride out of rv parks and there's Walker river resort for larger groups.
    Anyone interested? I am thinking of going third or forth weekend in July.
    I might be. You say you can ride right out of camp?

Proficient Driver
    Yes, you can camp on the lake at Bridgport, or Wellington a few steps from the water, fish swim and ride till your out of gas!

Nice!

Newbie Driver
    We will be at the Eastern Sierra Jamboree with Artic Cat friends from AZ. The KOA is a nice place but might be booked by now. Many trails to explore that are not on the jamboree route. Good fun and plenty of hospitality to go around.........see ya there!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast