LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 or 4 seater ?

2 or 4 seater ?

I thinking about getting a new sxs and my wife and I just had our first child. My question is how many people with kids would recommend the 4 seater over the 2 seater. Do you find your whole family going out with you often enough to justify the 4 seat?

Buy the 4 seater. If you buy the 2 you will regret it when the kids older and lose money trading to the 4 seater. I learned the hard way

I don't even have kids that go out with us and I have a 4 seater. I love it. It rides smoother and climbs better than the 2 seater. It made it through the Rubicon. You won't regret it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    2014 RZR XP4 1000

I would also recommend the 4-seater. You would be amazed at how young your child is when you take them on their first ride. Riding styles change, but fun never does! And a family that plays together, stays together!

I don't have kids at home anymore so we have a 2 seater. However, we now have 2 grandkids so in a few years we may need to upgrade to a 4 seater. If you can swing the extra bucks I'd get the 4 seater.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DLFoust View Post
    I thinking about getting a new sxs and my wife and I just had our first child. My question is how many people with kids would recommend the 4 seater over the 2 seater. Do you find your whole family going out with you often enough to justify the 4 seat?
    Go with the 4-seat for sure! Gotta take the little one with you all the time! By the way if your looking for a nice used one. Mine will be up for sale after I get the suspension back from Powdercoat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If a 4 seater would of fit in my Toy Hauler I would of definitely went with a 4 seater.

Same hear go with the 4seater.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bumbling Driver
    I bought a 2 seater, my son was 3, put the utv giant center seat in, worked good for a while, untill he got too big for it and ended up buying the 4 seater. I should have listened to the wife and bought it in the first place. But at the time I just felt the 4 seaters were so big! Now I have one and cant tell any difference between the two when driving except it handles the rough stuff a bit better. If you have kids, save yourself the headache and just go with the 4 seater.

I have a 2 seater the 4seater would have been nice there is usually somebody that wants to go out with us or family members or friends that the 4 seater would come in handy. You never know that 2nd kid might show up. The 4 seater would be the way to go.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast