LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy

POLARIS/MTX 3 Piece stereo

I bought one of the older version of this and it ended up being the first generation (You can tell generations by the color of the writing one the sub. RED is Gen 2, BLACK is Gen 1). Generation 1 is junk and the sub hardly work's. MTX fixed this for Generation 2.
    So I did the recommened upgrade to both the amplifier and the subwoofer.

th22.jpg 3 Piece

th711L7BNP.jpg Rockford Fosgate PBR 300x2. You want the 2 channel so you can run it 1 ohm and get a full 300 watts out of the RF amp. The new amp fits inside the box as the old one did, in fact it's smaller.

th12NEPW15.jpg MTX THUNDER shallow mount 10" 2 OHM DVC Subwoofer.
    The GEN 1 was a POS .03 ohm, and I don't know why. Polaris specs I'm sure. Notice the size and magnet difference. It mounts in the same holes as the old one,no modifications.
    This thing is now incredibly LOUD now, You'll here me coming that's for sure!!
    Excellent buy now that I modified it

It has Bluetooth and AUX input for your IPhone-Android. I don't know why everyone wants BLUETOOTH connectivity. To make a MP3 you have to reduce the amount of data to make it easily transferred,Then when you use BLUETOOTH it again has to be reduced even more to allow it to be transferred on a even smaller scale. So basically your MP3 is reduced about 75% of it's original quality. BLUETOOTH also eats a lot of battery life. The best way to get CD quality music is directly from a CD, The second best way is through the AUXILLARY INPUT on your media player. That is only reduced once to make it a MP3. If you want high quality music , the best way for doing that is RIPPING a CD and saving it as a .WAV file (no quality reduction). Of course these files are huge, but worth it!
    Last edited by TruckinRZR; 04-19-2015 at 11:22 PM.

Forgot to add these...ooops
    20150208_105656.jpg Speakers Side by Side
    20150208_110058.jpg Amp Side by Side