LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
    Rookie Driver

Stereo AMP Remote wire

I'm using my ACC wire to turn on a relay which then sends battery power to a 6 circuit fuse block. I was wondering if it is OK to wire my amps power wire and remote wire to the same circuit on my fuse block. The fuse block won't have power unless the ignition is turned so I feel there is no need to run the remote wire to my ACC terminal. Just wondering if there are any issues this could cause.

That would be fine IMO. I like how you are powering up the 6 circuit block with an acc triggered relay.

Basically, the only thing different is your main power wire is off of a keyed acc source from the battery rather than the battery itself. Hope your wiring from relay to block is a large size to handle the amp and other 5 planned accessories. What gauge? 10? 8? Or? So tha amp acc would be OK to tag onto the main amp power circuit as far as I can figure out as it is still an acc keyed circuit, and shouldnt be interfered with on the amp power circuit.

Rookie Driver
    Relay is rated at 40 amps. 10 Guage with 50 amp fuse (should probably swap in a 40) going from batt to relay. Relay came with 16g wire attached, but now I'm thinking I should put 10g wire on it instead. Have 13.5 amps in LED and 10 amp stereo, so 23.5 max amps on the block so far. Have 1.3 amps coming directly from the ACC post to my PA, need to fuse that or move it to the block.

I think 16 ga on the relay trigger terminal is fine....it carrys very little amperage as all it does is click the relay primary circuit. I would pack up a couple of 30s, 40s and 50 amp main fuses for the glovebox, and then stick in a 25 amp main. Turn on all lights and crank up the bass ind volume on stereo and ride, trying in sort to blow that 25 amp....if it eventually blows, use a 30 and try again to blow it.....if the 25 never blows with all fuse block accessories, leave it in.

Rookie Driver
    Awesome. I'll report back in a couple days with where I'm at. Thanks for the advice.