We got our reservation yesterday.

Well we have to cancel on this trip ran out of vacations days

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by drtfun View Post
    Well we have to cancel on this trip ran out of vacations days
    We will miss Barbara .... and you also Terry
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Paiute Trails (Marysvale UT) September 5th - 11th

This is going to be a ride many of Us are going to go on after the UTV Invasion in Idaho . More information about where we plan on staying will be post when they are pick .

1) LBR , BLR , Hotrod
    2) EPL , Fast Pat
    3) CrazyCooter
    4) AlfaBaz and Patti (Dot)
    5) Chris and Dawn
    6) Ajb9
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)

This ride will be here before we know it !!

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post

This is going to be a ride many of Us are going to go on after the UTV Invasion in Idaho . More information about where we plan on staying will be post when they are pick .

1) LBR , BLR , Hotrod
    2) EPL , Fast Pat
    3) CrazyCooter
    5) Chris and Dawn
    6) Ajb9
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    Brian (Baloo)- this is the ride you need to sign up for! Here is the info on the RV Park we are staying at:

435 326 4404 South Forty RV park..when you call let them know you're with Barbara Rowland and they have 6 sites set aside for us so we can camp in the same area

OK Barry were going to see about getting the time off. Wife said it may be hard for her. I'll keep you posted. Thanks.

Just got back a couple of days ago. Spent at week at South Forty RV Park. It was a great place. The owners, Jim and Terri, were great also. In the mornings I would look at maps then go talk with Jim to see if the route I chose was good or bad. He would always add in more routes and places to stop and see. Also then when I would ask if I can get a 64" machine there, he would say, "If there are no gates you have access." I would take that with a grain of salt because some of the offshoot trails we would look at looked pretty daunting at the beginning and did not want to get further down and stuck. There were so many trails that were not on any of the maps I had of the Paiute Trail. I had a paper map and also a gpx I found that had a few more trails but did not specify size restrictions. So I would use the paper map, then my iPad/gps for side trails if they were showing on my iPad. I will get the National Forest map as I am sure it would show the other trails. We were doing a little over 100 miles a day. We would go out for a few hours on a loop then come back to take care of the furkids and eat then head out again. It was a great week.

Quote Originally Posted by RaceBizz View Post
    Just got back a couple of days ago. Spent at week at South Forty RV Park. It was a great place. The owners, Jim and Terri, were great also. In the mornings I would look at maps then go talk with Jim to see if the route I chose was good or bad. He would always add in more routes and places to stop and see. Also then when I would ask if I can get a 64" machine there, he would say, "If there are no gates you have access." I would take that with a grain of salt because some of the offshoot trails we would look at looked pretty daunting at the beginning and did not want to get further down and stuck. There were so many trails that were not on any of the maps I had of the Paiute Trail. I had a paper map and also a gpx I found that had a few more trails but did not specify size restrictions. So I would use the paper map, then my iPad/gps for side trails if they were showing on my iPad. I will get the National Forest map as I am sure it would show the other trails. We were doing a little over 100 miles a day. We would go out for a few hours on a loop then come back to take care of the furkids and eat then head out again. It was a great week.
    Thanx for the great insight....I've followed South Forty RV Park on FB for about 4 years now because they are so pro-UTV with all the rides they do. I will check into any interactive maps to download on my tablet....in SoCal, Friends of Jawbone actually provide about a dozen maps to download for any particular riding area for couple of bucks...hope we can do the same here during our upcoming trip!

1) LBR , BLR , Hotrod
    2) EPL , Fast Pat
    3) CrazyCooter
    5) Chris and Dawn
    6) Ajb9
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast