LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Clutching & Belt life????

How many miles on your RZR? And what are u using for clutching? I'm at 4,000+ miles on belt #14 and need to replace my Primary & Secondary again for the 3rd time......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had 4,800 miles on my 800S when I sold it . Replaced the belt for the first time when i put it up for sale , stock clutch !!

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    I had 4,800 miles on my 800S when I sold it . Replaced the belt for the first time when i put it up for sale , stock clutch !!
    Holy moly Ed! I need to learn to drive like you, I may have a Right foot problem.... Mostly in the Sand and racing. When I go with the Sand Rails I'm full throttle for an hour or so each ride. Thinking I may just need to get the blower and install... Then if that doesn't work go with the STM clutches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Airbus899 View Post
    Holy moly Ed! I need to learn to drive like you, I may have a Right foot problem.... Mostly in the Sand and racing. When I go with the Sand Rails I'm full throttle for an hour or so each ride. Thinking I may just need to get the blower and install... Then if that doesn't work go with the STM clutches.

Most my riding is on trails and tent to be easy on belts.

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    I don't own a Popo, but my with my experience, full thottle without various speeds and sand is a failure for belts..even though I have blown 2 belts in the desert it was the sand that started the process... LBR put a belt temperature Guage (razorback) and it is amazing what your belt temperature is doing
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    I don't own a Popo, but my with my experience, full thottle without various speeds and sand is a failure for belts..even though I have blown 2 belts in the desert it was the sand that started the process... LBR put a belt temperature Guage (razorback) and it is amazing what your belt temperature is doing
    That's a great idea! I'm getting our RZR cleaned up, Serviced and ready to sell soon. Buying new Turbo and I'm going to install the Razerback temp gauge and a fan kit! Hope that helps!

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Airbus899 View Post
    That's a great idea! I'm getting our RZR cleaned up, Serviced and ready to sell soon. Buying new Turbo and I'm going to install the Razerback temp gauge and a fan kit! Hope that helps!

With the RZR Turbo did they add any extra inlet and outlets from the the clutch cover..with the Can Am they added 1 to intake side and 2 the exhaust side...LBR changed the belt at 2000 miles just for general purpose and we also knew we were going rock crawling..
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

The only time I've blown a belt was in the sand.

I have 2,500 + miles on my xp900 , original belt .

Competent Driver
    I bet running dirt tires in the sand is hell on belts and clutches but I have no clue
    Riley Ranch still sucks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast