LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: SXS shopping.

Congratulations! You will be happy with your choice. It was a pleasure talking with you on the phone to answer some of your questions. When it comes to future mods, let me know if you have any questions as well. I have done a few to mine:

Added: BRP: Alum. Sport Roof, Harnesses, & Rock Guards, Super ATV: Flip/Half Windshield, TurnKey: Doors & Harness Bar, CT Race Worx: F & R Inner Fenders, 3 Pc. Front Gusset Kit, Tie/Radius Rods, Receiver, & Dual Rate Shocks, Evolution Power Sports: Cat delete, Mufflers, Stage IV Re-Flash, Charge tubes w/BOV Razorback: Infrared Belt temp gauge, Heretic Studio: 10" & 40" Light Bar, Double R Powder Coating: Manta Green parts, Whip It: Dual 5' Light Rods, Tires: Warlock 30x11x14 buffs & 30x13x14 9-paddle extreme, AIRDAM: Clutch Upgrade kit, Rugged Radio: RRP660, VX2200, PRP: XC Seats

Quote Originally Posted by Mike621 View Post
    Congrats now the real spending begins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep !! just look at Maverick4me's list of add on's !! LOL

Proficient Driver
    Trying to find a cage I like at the moment. I already have a set of DFR doors that I ordered for a customer months ago that never paid for them so I am using them and few goodies also arrived on the big brown truck today.

Good choice on the doors, especially since you already have them. Would have been my second choice over TurnKey, 1st now that they are out of business! LOL!!

Proficient Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick4me View Post
    Good choice on the doors, especially since you already have them. Would have been my second choice over TurnKey, 1st now that they are out of business! LOL!!
    I made the mistake of becoming a dealer for Pro Armor but I had so many customer complaints I finally told PA to pound sand and I just stuck with selling DFR doors.

Competent Driver
    Factory UTV are great peps also
    Riley Ranch still sucks

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gridman View Post
    Factory UTV are great peps also
    Going to ordering a set of skids from Bob when we get back to Oregon..Pretty much destroyed the stock one the other day..but boy oh boy was it fun
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Congrats on new ride, I have over 4,000 miles on my Max and just love it. I have had ZERO problems with mine and never even blown a belt.
    2014 Maverick Max

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234