LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SXS shopping.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick4me View Post
    Wasn't accusing you of bashing. Just do not think it is fair to bring up the negative of one without listing the negative of the other.
    LOL I'm like you , don't see any negative's with mine .

Proficient Driver
    It's all good good guys. Lets all be friends here. If I would of asked this at one of the chest beater sites it usually always ends in a worthless post.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandfreak View Post
    It's all good good guys. Lets all be friends here. If I would of asked this at one of the chest beater sites it usually always ends in a worthless post.
    It's all fine with me ! If you are able to meet up with Maverick4me and a friend of his and drive both that would be the best thing for you to do !! It's the same on any site people always like what they have . LOL

I drove a 14' NA Mav and it was really loud, like it had no mufflers at all, lol, but my turbo not to bad inside, first thing I did to mine when I got it was pulled all the center panels and line them with heat shield from Home Depot, one roll did the whole thing. That may also make it quite inside also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mike621 View Post
    I drove a 14' NA Mav and it was really loud, like it had no mufflers at all, lol, but my turbo not to bad inside, first thing I did to mine when I got it was pulled all the center panels and line them with heat shield from Home Depot, one roll did the whole thing. That may also make it quite inside also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I agree , the Turbo is quieter then the non Turbo . The heat shield is probably a good thing .

Is the XPT worth $6400 more than the XDS turbo because that is a huge difference?
    My response is that at these prices, a SXS of any brand is an investment. Lots of research regarding brand quality, owner feedback, and test drives are a must when spending this type of money. If money is an issue, you can't go wrong with the current rebates that Can-am is offering on the left over '15 XDS turbos. A few quick mods and clutch adjustments (required with the mods), and you will have a serious riding machine on your hands. You can buy a lot of cool add-on stuff for $6,400!

I look forward to meeting and riding with a lot of forum members who ride different brands. Just know, there will always be "Brand" loyal owners out there. But the most important part is to have FUN with what ever you choose!

Chauffeur Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick4me View Post
    my response is that at these prices, a sxs of any brand is an investment. Lots of research regarding brand quality, owner feedback, and test drives are a must when spending this type of money. If money is an issue, you can't go wrong with the current rebates that can-am is offering on the left over '15 xds turbos. A few quick mods and clutch adjustments (required with the mods), and you will have a serious riding machine on your hands. You can buy a lot of cool add-on stuff for $6,400!

I look forward to meeting and riding with a lot of forum members who ride different brands. Just know, there will always be "brand" loyal owners out there. But the most important part is to have fun with what ever you choose!

x2 !!

Best price for a XPT is $23,300 plus fees at local Polaris dealer and asessories at 10% off. I then made a to call to the CanAm dealer I bought my 2012 Renegade from and was quoted $16,900 OTD for a 2015 XDS and asessories at dealer cost.
    Is the XPT worth $6400 more than the XDS turbo because that is a huge difference?
    I have a Maverick and like it but have never drove a Polaris . What year is the Polaris ? That could be the reason for part of the price difference ?

Proficient Driver
    The XPT is a 2016. First year.

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    With the Maverick where most of the noise comes from is in the clutch area..it's the Helix that makes some of the noise...also engine & transmission Is center and not at the back..
    All machines are great in one way or another..drive both and see which one you feel the most comfortable in..Can't beat the price of the XDS...all I can say is WOW..
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast