LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SXS shopping.

Proficient Driver

SXS shopping.

Best price for a XPT is $23,300 plus fees at local Polaris dealer and asessories at 10% off. I then made a to call to the CanAm dealer I bought my 2012 Renegade from and was quoted $16,900 OTD for a 2015 XDS and asessories at dealer cost.
    Is the XPT worth $6400 more than the XDS turbo because that is a huge difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandfreak View Post
    Best price for a XPT is $23,300 plus fees at local Polaris dealer and asessories at 10% off. I then made a to call to the CanAm dealer I bought my 2012 Renegade from and was quoted $16,900 OTD for a 2015 XDS and asessories at dealer cost.
    Is the XPT worth $6400 more than the XDS turbo because that is a huge difference?
    It's all up to you !! I have drove both and like the feel of the Polaris better .I like the lower seating in the Polaris ,and the CanAm's are just to noisy in side (Dif noise) and you get all the heat inside during the summer.

Yes, this is definitely a personal preference. I would never own anything but a Can-am, my latest Maverick is our 11th Can-am. Everything has there ups and downs. My only advise is try before you buy. I am located in Oregon, and would love to meet with you and let you try out my Maverick. Should hook up and ride the dunes. If anyone local has a Polaris turbo they can meet as well and you can try them both. Brand bashing is not for me, just out to have fun with other SXS owners. "The ride says it all" LOL!!!

Maverick4me is correct , they all have there pro's and con's . If you have the chance to drive both under the same conditions that would be the best thing to do then you can make you own mind up. I wasn't trying to bash any one brand , just giving my opinion .

Man that's great price on the 15 Mav, I bought a 16' XDS cause it wasn't that much more than the 15' at that time, so far pretty happy with it, I've heard really good things about the XPT , lots of upgraded stuff, I think if your going to spend this much money get what you really want, even if it cost a little more, no sense in getting something and then having regrets. Whatever you end up getting post some pictures for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Proficient Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    It's all up to you !! I have drove both and like the feel of the Polaris better .I like the lower seating in the Polaris ,and the CanAm's are just to noisy in side (Dif noise) and you get all the heat inside during the summer.
    Have you driven a Maverick since they went away from strait cut gears? Wondering how much quieter they are now?

Have you driven a Maverick since they went away from strait cut gears? Wondering how much quieter they are now?
    I drove a Maverick turbo and it was much quieter then the Commanders are . They are better but still loud to me !!

Mine is not loud at all, interesting.... Maybe I just don't notice cause I am having so much fun!!

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    I wasn't trying to bash any one brand , just giving my opinion .
    Wasn't accusing you of bashing. Just do not think it is fair to bring up the negative of one without listing the negative of the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick4me View Post
    Mine is not loud at all, interesting.... Maybe I just don't notice cause I am having so much fun!!
    I'm comparing it to my Polaris . I have driven a Commander a few times and compared to them the Maverick are quiet . The one thing I can say is that when we are out trail riding and I stop at a turn to wait I can here the whine out the CanAm over the exhaust over any other SXS . I'm trying to talk bad about any make or model of SXS , just commented my opinion which Sandfreak asked people for . It's ;ike vehicles , some like Ford some like Dodge and some like Chevy . Everyone likes what they like, doesn't mean anyone is right .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast