LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Haven't really had it long enough to get any ideas yet. So far, closet lights (bump lights) in garage, extra firm mattress in master, 4 foot storage tube and long sewer hose, towel rings, clock, etc.

Oh yeah we put a remote control fan in the ceiling vent in the bedroom also. That's a nice upgrade. It shuts automatically if it rains too.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

4 solar panels on roof. had 2 1200 amp batterys that were stolen at my old house. replace all the bulbs with led's , added 2 19 in florescent lights 120 v 12w 4800k,
    21 in tv in front, 32 in at table with tower comp and 48in at foot of bed , all with bluray smart players hooked up to internet, also have internet and cable. added 12v outlets 2 to light fixtures under cabinets and in bed area, full carpet kit, added 4 shelf's and 2 wire basket for food items. new multi position shower head,

next is a upgraded microwave/convention oven and a 120v electric water heater kit and new mattress

(forgot dart board for the bordom) and a usb charging station for i pad,i-pod,cell and tab-4

what kind of mattress are you all using i want a good one since im living in mine now?
    Last edited by johnnycat8; 12-15-2015 at 07:14 AM.
    Dead man walking

I have change my batteries from 1-12 volt to 2-6 volts . Replace lights with led lights .

Quote Originally Posted by johnnycat8 View Post
    4 solar panels on roof. had 2 1200 amp batterys that were stolen at my old house. replace all the bulbs with led's , added 2 19 in florescent lights 120 v 12w 4800k,
    21 in tv in front, 32 in at table with tower comp and 48in at foot of bed , all with bluray smart players hooked up to internet, also have internet and cable. added 12v outlets 2 to light fixtures under cabinets and in bed area, full carpet kit, added 4 shelf's and 2 wire basket for food items. new multi position shower head,

next is a upgraded microwave/convention oven and a 120v electric water heater kit and new mattress

(forgot dart board for the bordom) and a usb charging station for i pad,i-pod,cell and tab-4

what kind of mattress are you all using i want a good one since im living in mine now?
    I put a temperpedic in mine, we bought a new one for the house so I put the old one in the trailer. I live in the trailer during the summer for work and love the mattress

Chauffeur Driver
    We use this mattress in trailer. We do have a temperpedic mattress home, but I like the one in trailer more...
    milos
    https://www.bedinabox.com/memory-foa...pacbamboo.html

Yeah not everyone likes the temperpedic. I like it ok but Niecha loves it.

First two mattresses in the trailer sucked I do like this one the best

Quote Originally Posted by crazywatson View Post
    Oh yeah we put a remote control fan in the ceiling vent in the bedroom also. That's a nice upgrade. It shuts automatically if it rains too.

How do you like the fan, I can't decide if I want do that or add another a.c. unit

We still have the mattress that came with the trailer but put on a Temperpedic mattress topper. It's pretty comfortable.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast