LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nevada

Nevada

My wife and I are thinking of relocating to Nevada. Does anyone know anything about the Fernley, Dayton and Fallon areas?

I'm really liking the idea of being able to ride the rzr from my back door. I also like the idea of having so much more freedom than CA gives us.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Ben (Controled force ) would probably be able to tell more about those areas . What are the freedoms you are looking for in Nevada ? A friend of mine moved there to for the same reason and says its cheaper to live but can't give a straight answer about the freedoms he moved there for . There many places in California you can live and ride out your back door. I can ride out of my garage and go 1,000 of miles of trails .

It is cheaper to live which will give someone on a fixed income more freedom to do the things they enjoy.

I enjoy buying new guns, but here in CA there is that insane roster to deal with.

I live in what is considered a rural area but the chp is cracking down on off road vehicles on roads because of a few complaints from some idiots.

Be sure to join us on the Silver Strike ride. Neil and Deb live in a very nice neighborhood (Carson City/Minden area) and can ride hundreds or maybe even thousands of miles of BLM roads and trails right from the house.

We have left CA and are now in Fernley living in our trailer until our new home closes at the end of next month. Pretty much everything we own is in storage back in Ione including the RZR. I'm hoping to be settled enough to spend a week or more at Sand Mountain in Oct. we are only about 45 mins away.

Congrats!!

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    I am fascinated with NV...would love to spend more time there..
    Let's just hope we get some politicians that will not sell out to the Chinese or to the government to take away more Public Lands
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

MrH I'm over in Susanville about 2 hours away. I'm going with a friend on Sat. to Fernley to pick up his new to him 900s. If you ever want to ride over here or you need someone to ride with over there let me know. I can still ride down the road about 5-6 miles and hot get harrassed for it here also. Congrats on the move and new house.

Quote Originally Posted by baloo View Post
    MrH I'm over in Susanville about 2 hours away. I'm going with a friend on Sat. to Fernley to pick up his new to him 900s. If you ever want to ride over here or you need someone to ride with over there let me know. I can still ride down the road about 5-6 miles and hot get harrassed for it here also. Congrats on the move and new house.
    Thanks, I'm sure once we are settled we will be ready to do some riding.

Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    I am fascinated with NV...would love to spend more time there..
    Let's just hope we get some politicians that will not sell out to the Chinese or to the government to take away more Public Lands
    It's probably a little warmer than Oregon. Lol. It was 105 today and the trailer would only go down to 86.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast