LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Crazies unite .

I have to wonder if the new owner is going to make changes or just go on the way it is ?

Quote Originally Posted by lowranger View Post
    I see I'm in the right place. Was on a couple of Jeep forums before. Wow..... this one Jeep forum you say one little thing wrong "banned". So a friend of mine started his own Jeep forum. No money involved nothing, just like "this" forum and its been great!
    Oh.... He did put up at the top of the forum, No in appropriate pictures and that kind of stuff. Our wives like to come on her too. Just be respectful.
    BLR and I are Jeep fanatics with 6 total now.....Jeepz was my very first site to join in 2003 and enjoy it moreso than Jeepforums....could you PM me your friend's Jeep site link please?....would love to check it out!

Tenderfoot Driver
    I am on that board but it isn't what it once was and I don't care for the vibe anymore. It really has become just a huge advertising device. Other than FJK buying and "building" one of every new car that comes out, usually starting the build by bolting on every factory accessory and Pro Armor device there is, which is boring as hell, I try to ignore him.

There is some good info on there, but it really isn't worth the effort anymore to find it. Perhaps the owner saw the handwriting on the wall and bailed while he could make some $$
    All the info I need is here.

Beginning Driver
    I am the newbie here but it already seems to be a better forum to me,I also could careless about FJK buying every rzr and putting every piece of polaris bolt on junk on it and the same thing with the next model !
    JMHO !! but from what I've read on here I already feel like this place is more suiting for me. We are adults here well we try to act like it anyways but I felt like I was being babysat on the rzr forum , and could never voice my true opinion without getting the boot !! But anyway ride hard be safe and hopefully some day Ill get to take a ride with a few of you.

Quote Originally Posted by ryguy745 View Post
    I am the newbie here but it already seems to be a better forum to me,I also could careless about FJK buying every rzr and putting every piece of polaris bolt on junk on it and the same thing with the next model !
    JMHO !! but from what I've read on here I already feel like this place is more suiting for me. We are adults here well we try to act like it anyways but I felt like I was being babysat on the rzr forum , and could never voice my true opinion without getting the boot !! But anyway ride hard be safe and hopefully some day Ill get to take a ride with a few of you.
    We have some rides coming up, maybe you could join in on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed with the Pipelayer...scan over the rides for upcoming fun!

Super Moderator The Rattler (BLR)'s Avatar
    We are all family here...great Rides and some great knowledge from everyone here
    Don't Run Out Of Talent

X-2

Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer View Post
    We have some rides coming up, maybe you could join in on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ya join us for a Ride or two that would be great

Quote Originally Posted by BLR View Post
    We are all family here...great Rides and some great knowledge from everyone here
    X-1000

What makes this sight way-good

Is every-one here has Respect for one another
    'It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.'

Mark Twain

Beginning Driver
    yes I am looking forward to the silver strike ride in April. It will be nice to finally meet some of you and to ride with other utv people

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast