LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Looks great Ed, what kind of tires did you order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer View Post
    Looks great Ed, what kind of tires did you order?

Looks like I;m going to get the Moto Crawlers like i have on the XP1000 . I have check out what people have to say about the Tensors and the Moto Hammers , they are DOT approved but I don't really need that . I just like the thread and the wide lug pattern on the Crawlers , seems to protect the side wall better .

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    Looks like I;m going to get the Moto Crawlers like i have on the XP1000 . I have check out what people have to say about the Tensors and the Moto Hammers , they are DOT approved but I don't really need that . I just like the thread and the wide lug pattern on the Crawlers , seems to protect the side wall better .
    I like em too. I wish they had them in the 15". Tempted to buy some 14" wheels. Second choice would be the tensors or the Moto hammers. Can't decide.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer View Post
    I like em too. I wish they had them in the 15". Tempted to buy some 14" wheels. Second choice would be the tensors or the Moto hammers. Can't decide.

From the reading I have done on the Tensors people like them but complain because they are no good in the sand and when they hit sand areas in places like a wash they were a hand full . But as it always is not everyone is happy with everything . Russell has them ans really likes them ??

They're a nice looking tire too.. Just wanted something with a little more aggressive tread and a good sidewall.

I've been seeing some bad things on these primary clutches on another sight. Adam from Airdam has been helping some people. He was saying the clutch setup is really bad allowing allot of belts to slip. The slipping gets them hot super fast. They don't have buttons anymore and the sliders are not holding up well. You might want to look into getting a clutch kit or something.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I've been thinking about trying the Tensors, I'm getting due for tires soon

Quote Originally Posted by crazywatson View Post
    I've been seeing some bad things on these primary clutches on another sight. Adam from Airdam has been helping some people. He was saying the clutch setup is really bad allowing allot of belts to slip. The slipping gets them hot super fast. They don't have buttons anymore and the sliders are not holding up well. You might want to look into getting a clutch kit or something.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Speaking of clutches, anyone know of a good clutch for the 900, so many choices I don't know where to start

Quote Originally Posted by KNB View Post
    Speaking of clutches, anyone know of a good clutch for the 900, so many choices I don't know where to start
    Call Ben at RSR Performance and talk to him before you buy one. He's on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by KNB View Post
    www.hunterworks.com

Good products and excellent customer support.
    2016 Polaris RZR 900 EPS Trail Camo

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast