LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer View Post
    The weather was absolutely perfect this weekend. If it last though next weekend, we will have a great ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just checked the current Saturday forecast for Carson. Cloudy, 63 and 40% chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Winds WSW 10-15. April showers may come in May...or even in April.
    2016 Polaris RZR 900 EPS Trail Camo

Quote Originally Posted by Desert900 View Post
    Just checked the current Saturday forecast for Carson. Cloudy, 63 and 40% chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Winds WSW 10-15. April showers may come in May...or even in April.
    A shower or two would help knock down the dust

Rookie Driver
    Those of us that live over this side of the mountain know not to pay much attention to long range forecasts lol. Sierras have a big effect on what happens over here. Last Monday we had 6-12" of snow in different parts of town.

Quote Originally Posted by nvracer View Post
    Those of us that live over this side of the mountain know not to pay much attention to long range forecasts lol. Sierras have a big effect on what happens over here. Last Monday we had 6-12" of snow in different parts of town.
    That's why they're hedging their bet by calling for a 40% chance....FWIW, of course...YMMV...whatever...we'll see...maybe...kinda...iffy at the best...perhaps...sorta...
    2016 Polaris RZR 900 EPS Trail Camo

Rookie Driver
    Jeff, will we be able to re-fuel at camp after the first little loop or will our rout continue us east after we drop back down from the first loop.

2016-Silver Strike VII-April 9th Main Ride, Drivers Meeting 9am at Staging Area

Sunday April 10th V.C, Hardcore, Die-hard, Ride

Friday April 8th Break-in, Evening Ride, Be at Staging area by 4pm

1) Pipelayer>>>Trail Boss
    2) 66Elco
    3) EPL
    4) Airbus899
    5) Beach Leo
    6) Mike621
    7) AlfaBaz
    8) Ed Harvey
    9) MRH
    10) moosehog
    12) Washrepair
    13) 5150 Will
    14) Desert900
    15) Tmac4x4
    16) Terrace
    17) Greg bolander
    18) poofighter
    19) Quadloco
    20) Catattacksdog
    21) Motosx
    22) CHbeer
    23) ryguy745
    24) wardial
    25) Fallabama
    26) CTT
    27) nvracer
    28) Gridman + peeps
    29)
    30)
    We got us a way-good convoy!

Staging and Camping area Map Linky>>>https://www.google.com/maps/dir//39..../data=!3m1!1e3

Quote Originally Posted by Fallabama View Post
    Jeff, will we be able to re-fuel at camp after the first little loop or will our rout continue us east after we drop back down from the first loop.
    We head north about 5 miles before the staging area. I wasn't planning on going back to the staging area, but open to input from the rest of the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer View Post
    We head north about 5 miles before the staging area. I wasn't planning on going back to the staging area, but open to input from the rest of the group.
    I think that going back by the staging area will just cause issues !! I think if anyone thinks they will need more fuel they should bring it with them !!

Rookie Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    I think that going back by the staging area will just cause issues !! I think if anyone thinks they will need more fuel they should bring it with them !!
    Definitely would a agree if I had a safe way to mount spare gas, I would. Just know there is no way the turbo is going 120 without a top off and would love to do the whole thing. Anywhere to park my truck up on the trail where the first loop intersects the cross over to the eastern loop(that spot 5 minutes from camp) with a gas can before we take off in the morning?

Amateur Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallabama View Post
    Definitely would a agree if I had a safe way to mount spare gas, I would. Just know there is no way the turbo is going 120 without a top off and would love to do the whole thing. Anywhere to park my truck up on the trail where the first loop intersects the cross over to the eastern loop(that spot 5 minutes from camp) with a gas can before we take off in the morning?
    I carry a 2 gallon fuel container in the bed of my turbo all the time. As long as you have a good container (not one 5 years old) and strap it down good there is no problem . And put it on the opposite side of the bed from the exhaust .

Page 35 of 46 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast