LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeepalive View Post
    Awesome that is the one I bought last night, should be here Thursday. Will I need to program it to be able to hear and talk with everyone?
    nope just pick the channel everyone is on then lock the key pad and your in, it is pretty neat to be able to listen to everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Tmac4x4 View Post
    so are we going to do a gas station stop?
    We're not planning on it. I made it with my 1000 without refueling, but it was close. I had about a gallon left. I'm going to be bringing a roto pax for extra fuel, if I need it.

Beginning Driver
    so looks like I'm not making it this trip went to go move the rzr to get things ready for this weekend. Come to find out i have a sticky clutch,buttons and rollers are bad in my primary and parts won't be here in time to fix it up!! So I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! and hopefully it works out for me on the next one .

No need for a ham license to operate these radios as 95% of users are not individually licensed neither. The closest ham band is 144-148 Mhz called the 2 Meter band, and all of the 92 pre programmed Rugged Radio racing/etc. frequencies are between 151-155 Mhz.
    While not 100% legal, you will be fine for using these radios. Loosely speaking, RR has cleared the way to sell you their radio and allow you to use it "unerneath their license" so to speak.

I had a cousin pass away and her service will be this coming Sunday, so scratch me for Sunday. Saturday, however, is still a go for me as long as I leave right after the ride so we can travel west Saturday night for the early service on Sunday. Its going to be a long day, but a good one, at least early on.

They are now forecasting cloudy with a 70% chance of rain and temp 59F for Saturday in Carson City. RainX might be called for...
    2016 Polaris RZR 900 EPS Trail Camo

Quote Originally Posted by Desert900 View Post
    I had a cousin pass away and her service will be this coming Sunday, so scratch me for Sunday. Saturday, however, is still a go for me as long as I leave right after the ride so we can travel west Saturday night for the early service on Sunday. Its going to be a long day, but a good one, at least early on.

They are now forecasting cloudy with a 70% chance of rain and temp 59F for Saturday in Carson City. RainX might be called for...
    Sorry for your loss , glad to hear you can still make it Saturday.

Competent Driver
    I bet no rain maybe a little chilly should be great time
    Riley Ranch still sucks

I need to be scratched from this ride also, just sold our house and have to be out by April 29th. We still need to find a place to live. Nevada here we come!!!

We will be living in our trailer until we get a home. We will only be 45 mins from Sand Mountain. Can't wait!!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MrH View Post
    I need to be scratched from this ride also, just sold our house and have to be out by April 29th. We still need to find a place to live. Nevada here we come!!!

We will be living in our trailer until we get a home. We will only be 45 mins from Sand Mountain. Can't wait!!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Good for you. Welcome to NV. I've been here since '92. Used to live in Napa.

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    Sorry for your loss , glad to hear you can still make it Saturday.
    Thanks. See you Saturday.

Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast