Quote Originally Posted by lowranger View Post
Where do you start from(stage)? Do you drive along at a speed where we can see wild horses and the scenery? Stop once in awhile to look the country over and stretch your legs? Only reason I asked is that my wife and I went on a run in Eastern Nevada. First group SxS run we have ever gone on. It was how fast you could get from point A to point B. It was like that all day! Saw wild horses and the trail leader didn't want to stop.
I've put on a couple local runs. Its about being out, enjoying the country, meeting new friends and seeing your old ones again.
The staging area is at the east end of Johnson Lane in Minden Nv. At the end of the pavement. We will stop at points of interest to stretch your legs. The person ahead of you will wait at any forks in the road so that we don't get separated and same for you for the person behind you. We have to keep a fairly brisk pace as it could be 80 to 100 miles to be traveled and 12 miles of it will be very slow. The distance that we travel will depend on the time that we have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk