LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gridman View Post
    Jeff do we do burgers and beers in VC
    Yes Pat, post ride burgers n Beers in town, maybe a little one arm bandits too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VC will be the center of the ride. One loop starts from town and goes over the hill to the west past the towers then down to the staging area at Washoe then back over the hill to Carson then back over the hill at the radio towers by Carson back into VC on the south side. We go back through town to the trails to the southeast down the grade to Dayton. We can drive right up to the Starbucks down there and get thawed out. Then back to the trails that go to six mile canyon rd , up six mile canyon about a half mile then off on the trails that go to the highlands. From there we can decide wether or not to do the 52 mile trek to Reno and back or make it another trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer View Post
    VC will be the center of the ride. One loop starts from town and goes over the hill to the west past the towers then down to the staging area at Washoe then back over the hill to Carson then back over the hill at the radio towers by Carson back into VC on the south side. We go back through town to the trails to the southeast down the grade to Dayton. We can drive right up to the Starbucks down there and get thawed out. Then back to the trails that go to six mile canyon rd , up six mile canyon about a half mile then off on the trails that go to the highlands. From there we can decide wether or not to do the 52 mile trek to Reno and back or make it another trip.

Sounds like a great ride, Jeff! I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer View Post
    Sorry to paint such a bleak picture but this is worst case. Pat, the 9th works for me fine. We can meet in front of the silver land inn at 100 N E St VC Nv at 9:00 am. If this isn't going to work for the majority of the riders, please give us input. Maybe we can move it one way or the other

If I-80 is clear enough to get over the summit on that weekend, I'm in!!

And by the way, sorry about the double posts; don't know what that is all about.

Competent Driver
    sounds great I will let my homies know, I bet if weather over the pass is good it will be a great turn out Thanks Bro cant wait
    Riley Ranch still sucks

Pipelayer and gridman are planning a ride around the Virginia City , NV area on Jan 9th 2016 . The plan is to meet in front of the Silver Land Inn in Virginia City . The address is 100 N E St Virginia City , Nv at 9:00 am. If this isn't going to work for the majority of the riders, please give us input .

1) Pipelayer
    2) gridman
    3) AlfaBaz
    4)
    5)
    6)

Jeff would the Silver Land Inn be the stagging area or the meetup to go to a staging area?
    Depends on weather, will Know when it gets closer so we are a strong maybe

Pipelayer and gridman are planning a ride around the Virginia City , NV area on Jan 9th 2016 . The plan is to meet in front of the Silver Land Inn in Virginia City . The address is 100 N E St Virginia City , Nv at 9:00 am. If this isn't going to work for the majority of the riders, please give us input .

1) Pipelayer
    2) gridman
    3) AlfaBaz
    4) drtfun strong maybe
    5) EPL weak maybe
    6)

Quote Originally Posted by drtfun View Post
    Jeff would the Silver Land Inn be the stagging area or the meetup to go to a staging area?
    Depends on weather, will Know when it gets closer so we are a strong maybe
    Terry, there is an empty lot just south of silver land across the street by the train museum where you can park or if your staying at the hotel, you can park in their lot and unload. The ride will begin there.

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post

1) Pipelayer
    2) gridman
    3) AlfaBaz
    4) drtfun strong maybe
    5) EPL weak maybe
    6)
    Hopefully we can firm up those Maybe's. You guys will truly be missed and hopefully we get some more crazies on the list.

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast