LRT_GraphicsSave_The_Riders_DunesUTV_Crazy
Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Virginia City , NV area on Jan 9th 2016 . The plan is to meet in front of the Silver Land Inn in Virginia City . The address is 100 N E St Virginia City , Nv at 9:00 am. If this isn't going to work for the majority of the riders, please give us input .

Where is everyone staying ?

1) Pipelayer - Carson at windham Garden
    2) gridman
    3) AlfaBaz
    4) drtfun - Grand Sierra
    5) EPL - Grand Sierra
    6) Motosx
    7) 5150 Will
    9) Mike621 - Grand Sierra
    10) moosehog - Grand Sierra
    11) 5150 Will and couple more guys
    12)Beach Leo medium may-be chance
    13) lainracing - Grand Sierra
    15) Crazywatson
    16) Tmac4x4
    17) Got4wd
    18) Matt89447 + 2
    19) Trxracr + 2
    20) David T
    21) Coreyavs - Grand Sierra
    22) washrepair - Grand Sierra
    23) jrarias69
    24) Jeepalive + 2

Competent Driver
    Hey Jeff if the road going up to VC is real bad do you think we should have a back up plan where to stage, I think going over the pass wont to too crazy with chains but that road up to VC is real steep.
    Just throwing it out there just in case
    Riley Ranch still sucks

If you guys change the staging, I will need to know very soon. I am staying in VC.

Quote Originally Posted by gridman View Post
    Hey Jeff if the road going up to VC is real bad do you think we should have a back up plan where to stage, I think going over the pass wont to too crazy with chains but that road up to VC is real steep.
    Just throwing it out there just in case

Quote Originally Posted by Coreyavs View Post
    If you want to meet up in Palo Cedro or something, we can follow you over. I'll just wait at the shell until 10 if anyone wants to caravan.
    I was told that we would be better off to go up 299 then 44 , less change of ice ??

Works for me! I'm also booking a room at the Grand Desert that way I am with the gang if anything changes. Doing that right now!

Quote Originally Posted by EPL View Post
    I was told that we would be better off to go up 299 then 44 , less change of ice ??

Works for me! I'm also booking a room at the Grand Desert that way I am with the gang if anything changes. Doing that right now!
    I'm not sure which way is better I don't really go anyplace that way in the winter ?? I was wondering if You or Bob knew ??

I'm not really sure. 44 can be icy. That's the way I always go. I'm sure 299 would be better, although I'm sure we will hit ice before and after Bogard. I'm okay with whatever. Unless my dad decides to go last minute, I won't be towing a trailer. I'm just gonna put the rhino in my truck. Do you guys chain them down to deter thieves?
    Got my room reserved btw.

I'm not sure which way is better I don't really go anyplace that way in the winter ?? I was wondering if You or Bob knew ??

I'm not really sure. 44 can be icy. That's the way I always go. I'm sure 299 would be better, although I'm sure we will hit ice before and after Bogard. I'm okay with whatever. Unless my dad decides to go last minute, I won't be towing a trailer. I'm just gonna put the rhino in my truck. Do you guys chain them down to deter thieves?
    Got my room reserved btw.
    Mine and Bobs will be in my enclosed trailer !! I would probably put some kind of chain or something !!

I will chain it up and just park back to back with your rig or something. Trying to figure out a windshield.......

Mine and Bobs will be in my enclosed trailer !! I would probably put some kind of chain or something !!

I will chain it up and just park back to back with your rig or something. Trying to figure out a windshield.......
    I have a full and a half windshield for a rhino if you want to borrow one !!

Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast