PDA

View Full Version : Best Flash

EPL
11-20-2015, 09:23 PM
What is the best flash for a XPTurbo ??

Beer Mod
11-20-2015, 10:25 PM
I think the Packard boys are on top right now.

johnnycat8
11-20-2015, 10:39 PM
most people use evo tune

http://www.evopowersports.com/2016-POLARIS-RZR-TURBO-REFLASH/dp/B015NA7QYY

johnnycat8
11-20-2015, 10:40 PM
Product Details
Evolution Powersports is on the bleeding edge once again with our lethal Polaris RZR XP Turbo ECU ReFlashes. These tunes will transform your already fast Turbo into an absolute animal! In addition to boost, fuel, timing, rev limit and speed limit changes, we also help the cooling system issues by lowering the fan on temperature by 20 Deg F. This makes a huge difference in the average temperature the engine operates at and prevents run away coolant temps on hot days and high loads. Each tune is customized with fueling corrections for intakes, exhausts, etc. Evolution Powersports can also customize you tunes for fan on/off temperatures, pedal response, timing and more! Our two RZR XP Turbos have about 200 dyno pulls each to verify horsepower gains and have been rigorously tested in the deserts of Arizona in 115 Deg+ temperatures. Evolution Powersports has 2 dynomometers - A Mustang SE500 and a custom UTV Dynojet 250ix. Nobody tests like we do! Your ECU must be sent to our Somerset WI or Steamboat Springs CO locations for programming OR choose W/ECU option from the drop down list.

Massive wheel horsepower gains - STAGE 1 15 lbs boost 20+ 91 Octane
STAGE 2 15 lbs boost 25+ 91 Octane
STAGE 3 16 lbs boost 35+ 93 Octane. Other stages TBD
Rev limiters raised by 300 RPMS both high and low gears - custom rev limits upon request
Speed limiters raised: High gear-15 MPH
Low gear-10 MPH
Reverse-9 MPH
No piggyback fuel controllers/downloaders to mess with
Dramatically lowered coolant temperatures by changing the fan on/off temperatures
Your ECU must be send to our Somerset WI or Steamboat Springs CO locations for programming OR choose W/ECU option to purchase a preflashed new ECU
Some customization is possible

Beer Mod
11-20-2015, 10:45 PM
Keep the big picture in mind tho. Nobody is happy with just a tune!! Packard has the building blocks to take you over 200hp at the wheels!!!

motosx
12-19-2015, 06:42 AM
Ed I did the stage one at first big difference. then I went to stage 3 with exhaust. wow . this is the evo or hct tune

EPL
12-19-2015, 07:34 AM
Ed I did the stage one at first big difference. then I went to stage 3 with exhaust. wow . this is the evo or hct tune

Thanks Mike , I'm going to do something but going to wait till I get some miles on it !!

Pipelayer
12-19-2015, 12:33 PM
Product Details
Evolution Powersports is on the bleeding edge once again with our lethal Polaris RZR XP Turbo ECU ReFlashes. These tunes will transform your already fast Turbo into an absolute animal! In addition to boost, fuel, timing, rev limit and speed limit changes, we also help the cooling system issues by lowering the fan on temperature by 20 Deg F. This makes a huge difference in the average temperature the engine operates at and prevents run away coolant temps on hot days and high loads. Each tune is customized with fueling corrections for intakes, exhausts, etc. Evolution Powersports can also customize you tunes for fan on/off temperatures, pedal response, timing and more! Our two RZR XP Turbos have about 200 dyno pulls each to verify horsepower gains and have been rigorously tested in the deserts of Arizona in 115 Deg+ temperatures. Evolution Powersports has 2 dynomometers - A Mustang SE500 and a custom UTV Dynojet 250ix. Nobody tests like we do! Your ECU must be sent to our Somerset WI or Steamboat Springs CO locations for programming OR choose W/ECU option from the drop down list.

Massive wheel horsepower gains - STAGE 1 15 lbs boost 20+ 91 Octane
STAGE 2 15 lbs boost 25+ 91 Octane
STAGE 3 16 lbs boost 35+ 93 Octane. Other stages TBD
Rev limiters raised by 300 RPMS both high and low gears - custom rev limits upon request
Speed limiters raised: High gear-15 MPH
Low gear-10 MPH
Reverse-9 MPH
No piggyback fuel controllers/downloaders to mess with
Dramatically lowered coolant temperatures by changing the fan on/off temperatures
Your ECU must be send to our Somerset WI or Steamboat Springs CO locations for programming OR choose W/ECU option to purchase a preflashed new ECU
Some customization is possible

I sent mine to evolution for a stage 1 flash. I had it back within a week. I'm really happy with the performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmack
01-24-2016, 10:26 AM
I just did the evo stage 5 set up for e85. Just waiting on the clutch kit to try it out, got everything through hardcore tuning out of arizona.