PDA

View Full Version : Hello Fellow UTV people, I am with the Extreme ORV Expo in Michigan

Extreme ORV Expo
11-17-2015, 10:05 AM
I have joined this community to work with the UTV people on gaining information for the Extreme ORV Expo which I might add is UTV Friendly. I have a 2014 Can AM Maverick 1000 four seater. Thinking about selling it to move into the newer models coming down the pipe that are chain and transmission driven. I work closely with many MFG's because of our event. We are still in the building stages of bringing in more UTV vendors.

We have found that gaining the attendees helps to bring in more vendors at our events. We are in our second year and we have plenty of great things for the UTV's to have fun with.

We have a 2 mile off road course, Rock Garden, Bump N Hustle course, Play Bog, Tug O Wars, Show n Shine, Dirt Drags, and Mud Bog Comp.

For all the latest information on the 2nd Annual Extreme ORV Expo be sure to like our page. New announcements on pricing and newly added off road activities are coming for 2016 and will be posted on the page soon. Remember this is the Midwest's Largest off road Expo and it is here for everyone to learn about the Off road lifestyle, have fun and help feed local kids. https://www.facebook.com/extremeorvexpo/

Thanks for having me.

Mark Mensch

The Rattler (BLR)
11-17-2015, 10:39 AM
Thanks Mark for posting this..

EPL
11-17-2015, 01:34 PM
Sounds like it's going to be a good event !!

LBR
11-17-2015, 09:42 PM
Wished we were a bit closer!

Beer Mod
11-17-2015, 10:29 PM
Great to have you!! Welcome

LBR
11-27-2015, 07:01 PM
Yes, welcome to the site!