PDA

View Full Version : Picture captions

AlfaBaz
11-02-2015, 11:54 AM
As I was looking at the Sand Mountain pics, it occurred to me that since we are now "nation-wide", many would probably like to know what and who they are looking at. I first thought about it when I saw the pic of Ben with his 4 seater in the washout. I thought about it again when I looked at one of Steve's pics from the trail and I wasn't sure who all was in the pic, or where it was. All the pics mean more to me because I know most of the folks I see, and I'll bet a lot of our new members would like to know who they are looking at, and where we were riding.

CarrieJ899
11-02-2015, 12:03 PM
As I was looking at the Sand Mountain pics, it occurred to me that since we are now "nation-wide", many would probably like to know what and who they are looking at. I first thought about it when I saw the pic of Ben with his 4 seater in the washout. I thought about it again when I looked at one of Steve's pics from the trail and I wasn't sure who all was in the pic, or where it was. All the pics mean more to me because I know most of the folks I see, and I'll bet a lot of our new members would like to know who they are looking at, and where we were riding.

I think thats a great idea. We'll try to do that in the future. [emoji108]🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Rattler (BLR)
11-02-2015, 01:10 PM
Great idea...we ride with so many different people..

johnnycat8
11-02-2015, 02:45 PM

some of us are in the witness protection plan and their for cant be known for protection......

john aka jc8..johnnycat...johnnycrash

AlfaBaz
11-02-2015, 03:29 PM
some of us are in the witness protection plan and their for cant be known for protection......

john aka jc8..johnnycat...johnnycrash

Johnny, new members would have to be from a different planet not to know you!!!

johnnycat8
11-02-2015, 04:17 PM
Johnny, new members would have to be from a different planet not to know you!!!

true statement, but i agree i was thinking the same thing looking at all the photos.

Flying Dog
11-02-2015, 06:54 PM
I agree about adding captions , it would be great to know more about the pictures .

EPL
11-03-2015, 06:57 AM
I think captions would be good even thought most of our pictures are posted under a ride that has a name . It would be nice to know what area of the ride they were from .

Ed Harvey
11-03-2015, 09:37 AM
Captions would be good but like me it was my first time ther there and you don't know what the place you stop at is called. Like this place. 1112

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk