PDA

View Full Version : RZR owners council

Turtle Tim
10-18-2015, 10:13 AM
Just curious, are there any members on here that are on the RZR owners council?
I am, but just asked to be removed.

EPL
10-18-2015, 10:16 AM
Just curious, are there any members on here that are on the RZR owners council?
I am, but just asked to be removed.

Why do you want to be removed ?

Turtle Tim
10-18-2015, 11:05 AM
When I signed up, they say that there is special consideration given to RZR owner council members at Polaris events.
The truth is, they are using this to glean information from a wide spectrum of owners for free, and unless you go to Glamis or Brimstone, there is no incentive to participate. Other than those two events, there is no consideration for being a council member and giving them free information for developing their products.
When they came to Oregon, I couldn't even get any advice from their staff on a clutching issue. And there was no offer to test drive the products that they constantly ask for feedback on before introducing to the public. (I asked and they said being a council member meant nothing for that event)

Turtle Tim
10-18-2015, 11:09 AM
They were seeking information on engine performance, suspension preferences, transmission preferences, etc. Said they would use the information they got from the surveys to develop their future products. Several surveys that took some time collectively.

EPL
10-18-2015, 11:16 AM
They were seeking information on engine performance, suspension preferences, transmission preferences, etc. Said they would use the information they got from the surveys to develop their future products. Several surveys that took some time collectively.

Understand !!