PDA

View Full Version : How to get out of state plates .

Fuzzy
10-07-2015, 01:59 PM
I'm not able to plate my Rzr in my state. I have heard of people getting plated from Arizona and Idaho that do not live in those states. Have any of you done done this and able to help point me in the right direction? I understand this might not help me in my state, but would help in states like Utah that we plan to ride in. .

Ripshift
10-07-2015, 02:22 PM
Americas Mailbox, South Dakota plates through the mail.

EPL
10-07-2015, 05:33 PM
I have Idaho plates on my RZR's but they are no good here in California . Not all states accept other states plates .

Fast Pat
10-07-2015, 05:42 PM
I have Idaho plates on mine , got them thru the mail .

So Cal Sam
10-08-2015, 06:29 AM
Cali does not recognize a SxS as street legal no matter what plate you have. They do accept the off road permit from other states.

DLFoust
10-08-2015, 06:36 AM
OK so my big question is do you get a title and such and what kind of title? Cause if i can get a legit title then i can then transfer it back to my home state without issue.

LBR
10-08-2015, 08:48 AM
OK so my big question is do you get a title and such and what kind of title? Cause if i can get a legit title then i can then transfer it back to my home state without issue.
It isn't a legitimate, legal title that can be transferred like a DMV vehicle. The plates will only be recognized as reciprocity with other states....same idea as our off road tags give us now between certain states.