08-21-2015, 11:09 PM
Personification of Evil

That is Way I Do-not Face-Book

Any-way I really believe that they wanna take over kinda like the Devil

And Eliminate all these small Forums

They are getting there

Seems Everyone but I Face-Book

I did join at one time a few years back

How-ever the Devil or some-one kept hacking my Page, Prolly all the Hackers are signed into FB

So I said eff that and deleted my Page

My Question is>>>Who besides me is not on Face-BooK?

Other Question>>>Who is on Face-Book?

MrH
08-22-2015, 07:41 AM
I am not on Facebook. I used to be but I sold my account years ago.

crazywatson
08-22-2015, 06:31 PM
Pretty much is how you make it. If all your friends are drama Queens then that what it will be filled with. They have kind of changed it too. You see more of what you click like on.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Turtle Tim
08-22-2015, 07:34 PM
Im not on FB Leo. Never have been, and probably never will.

crazywatson
08-22-2015, 11:44 PM
Im not on FB Leo. Never have been, and probably never will.
There's a bunch of Turtles on there Tim!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

milosusa
08-23-2015, 06:51 AM
I am not . :cool:
milos

The Rattler (BLR)
08-23-2015, 08:28 AM
FB ..you make it what you want it to be...it's a tool to stay current with friends or family that you see very seldom...as Crazy says...Keep the drama in the distance...You find out real quickly who they are...

AlfaBaz
08-23-2015, 09:46 AM
FB ..you make it what you want it to be...it's a tool to stay current with friends or family that you see very seldom...as Crazy says...Keep the drama in the distance...You find out real quickly who they are...

I totally agree with Barb. You can ignore the drama if you choose to.

I love FB for keeping up with my Australian "family", as well as friends that are closer distance-wise, but that I just don't get to see as often as I'd like. And I have to admit, it felt really good when Patti posted the pic of me right after my surgery and I constantly got to "hear" good wishes from lots of friends!

G Billy
08-23-2015, 10:18 AM
Joined Facebook a few years ago, all these goof balls started contacting me asking if I wanted to b friends. .I didn't hang with ya then for a reason. .nothing s I'm not hanging now...I bailed..