PDA

View Full Version : Rally in the pines

Todd Johnson
04-13-2015, 03:51 PM
~ ATV & SXS Rally ~
COME RIDE
July 10th - 12th, 2015
In Beautiful Mackay, Idaho

Come to the web site to see more information.
http://www.rallyinthepines.com/

TruckinRZR
04-19-2015, 12:21 PM
I'm heading over with 5 others from Oregon, this is some of the most scenic areas you can ever ride!

EPL
04-22-2015, 06:34 AM
One of these days I'm going to make it to this ride.

TruckinRZR
04-22-2015, 07:20 AM
There are so many different rides you can go on that you have to pick and choose!

DLFoust
04-22-2015, 02:45 PM
~ ATV & SXS Rally ~
COME RIDE
July 10th - 12th, 2015
In Beautiful Mackay, Idaho

Come to the web site to see more information.
http://www.rallyinthepines.com/

This is a GREAT ride .If you able to go I would recommend going.

Ajb9
05-08-2016, 09:09 PM
Thanks for the info... I looked into it and booked this trip! It looked to good to pass up! Found out the fairgrounds camping is only open the 8th to the 10th so decided to stay at rv park moose crossing arriving the 5th. Hope to see you there!
Anyone from Cali heading that way?

Maverick4me
05-08-2016, 09:26 PM
Did this ride last year. It was really well organized and a lot of people attended. It was fun, but the Shasta Dam ride actually was a better ride, as far as trails (even though there were fewer) and scenery in my opinion.

Ajb9
05-08-2016, 09:36 PM
Did this ride last year. It was really well organized and a lot of people attended. It was fun, but the Shasta Dam ride actually was a better ride, as far as trails (even though there were fewer) and scenery in my opinion.
Do you remember what rides you took by chance?

Ajb9
05-08-2016, 09:36 PM

Maverick4me
05-09-2016, 07:39 AM

The only one I see listed is the Copper Basin Loop, other than the Mega Fun Ride. I would have like to have done some of the more challenging rides, they may have taken less roads and more trails....

Ajb9
05-09-2016, 08:39 AM
Thanks, I found some rides are full, so was informed they will have a few guys there that will lead out a small group or you can grab a map and head out on your own! I signed up for the Big Lake and the Arco pass challeng rides I'm heading out a few days early and taking my outlander along for the 50" trail. Should get a good idea of the area and hopefully hook up with some other members there!