PDA

View Full Version : New Yamaha Engine and 5 Speed

crazywatson
08-18-2015, 03:30 PM
Thanks to Cliff for hunting down the info. The new engine is 112 hp and has a 5 Speed manual transmission.
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/18/7a256246cc3bb7b2061232a47046969e.jpg

Beach Leo
08-18-2015, 03:43 PM
Awesome

No more Rubber band Drive

neil11975
08-18-2015, 04:01 PM
So that comes out to about 112HP with a manual. I wonder how that will compare with the horsepower losses that a CVT transmission gets. It looks like there are 4 different models maybe?

Bedo
08-18-2015, 05:57 PM
I'm not sure how I would like a 5 speed out on the mountain trails !

AlfaBaz
08-18-2015, 06:13 PM
I'm not sure how I would like a 5 speed out on the mountain trails !

I agree. When I had my quad (Yamaha Big Bear 400), it was a five speed and all my friends had CVT. I could keep up with them as long as I was perfect on the shift points , but the CVT is always in the "right gear".

EPL
08-18-2015, 08:03 PM
Not to sure about having a 5 speed trans !!! If i was still into sand all the time it might be ok .

Beer Mod
08-18-2015, 08:30 PM
That's so great!

I hate belts almost as much as they hate me!

Pipelayer
08-19-2015, 05:44 PM
That's so great!

I hate belts almost as much as they hate me!

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beer Mod
08-27-2015, 11:06 AM
I wonder how efficient they will be at putting the power to the ground vs a belt drive?

neil11975
08-27-2015, 02:01 PM
I wonder how efficient they will be at putting the power to the ground vs a belt drive?
I have heard that a standard manual loses about 10% while a CVT is about 30%. I have no proof. Just what I have heard.

Beer Mod
08-27-2015, 07:14 PM
Ok I heard 15% vs 25% so we are close haha

Sandiam
08-30-2015, 12:37 PM
Look like it may be a great sxs for the sand !

milosusa
08-30-2015, 05:31 PM
Guy from Evo posted that he get some info and those HP are actually RWHP...but we should know for sure in less than 2 days.
milos

johnnycat8
10-05-2015, 08:34 PM
a guy in one of the yxz forums has pics of his eng with a thrown rod.. opps

Flash
10-05-2015, 08:35 PM

I think a lot of people are waiting to see how they hold up before pulling the trigger .

milosusa
10-05-2015, 10:42 PM

Interesting on which forum is it, nothing on the YXZ Talk forum...
milos

Beach Leo
10-05-2015, 11:03 PM
Interesting on which forum is it, nothing on the YXZ Talk forum...
milosYa I was looking for it To

Wheres the Pics Cat8?

Thats all I can read any-way

johnnycat8
10-27-2015, 10:29 PM
this is from the yamaha forum..yxz talk . com.... guy had his clutch go out.

"I ride flat deset riding-- just heard from my dealer-- clutch amd clutch plate are toast-- how-- nobody knows-- and to make matters even better Yamaha wont cover it-- and all parts are on backorder--
Im on the phone with Yamaha rep right now letting him know my displeasure- Not only am I out a machine for my family trip to Glamis, now Im out money after 346 miles..Im listing it and going back to a belt drive-- so fucking pist."

and another.

"I picked up my yxz on the 20th. The clutch burned on Friday the 23rd. 100 miles, 7.5 hrs. My dealer never mentioned parts on back order or not being covered under warranty. Now I'm worried."

even nate from alba has a burnt clutch,,

CrazyCooter
10-28-2015, 09:04 PM
I knew we would be seeing clutch issues, but thought it would take a little longer. A Recluse kit will fix the gearing they told me.........

Anyone else wanna bitch about belt drive and dream of a shifter play car?

Mike621
10-29-2015, 08:30 AM
I bought a brand new 2002 Yamaha YZ426 Motocross bike back in the day, took it on the first race and burnt the clutch and plates up in the first moto, of a 4 moto weekend, needless to say I was pissed at the time, Yamaha wouldn't cover moto bike, I sold it and went back to two stroke. At the time everybody was switching to four strokes. So I guess it's just bad luck sometimes and someone ends up with the lemon.
I think for this type of machine though this should definitely be covered under warranty with only 350 miles on it, from what I hear it's hydraulic clutch with no adjustment, so had to be misadjusted at the factory.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

johnnycat8
10-29-2015, 11:08 AM
I knew we would be seeing clutch issues, but thought it would take a little longer. A Recluse kit will fix the gearing they told me.........

Anyone else wanna bitch about belt drive and dream of a shifter play car?

the recluse does nothing to the gearing... i have had them in my dirtbike, so i know how it works and the maitinance it requiers . all it does is first you need to remove a couple clutch plates to make room for it to fit...

this removes surface area for the clutch thus not as much grab. the recluse just allows the clutch to slip at idle /low rpm's, so you dont stall. it sort of work's like the old honda atc clutch .

it also has no gear reduction in it so their is no way it fixes too high a gear. the recluse has a bunch of balls in it and plates that need to be adjusted to keep it working good... so to me removing clutch area will make clutch life less than stock. alba and weller racing are working with Barnett racing clutches for a better clutch.

a guess to why they are going out is driver error. i see many yxz owners talking about slipping the clutch or not fumilure to a clutch in off road as many never drove/road a dirt bike or quad . most of the people that have or had a converted sxs to a streetbike eng saw this would be a problem and many said look out for it

johnnycat8
10-29-2015, 11:15 AM
I bought a brand new 2002 Yamaha YZ426 Motocross bike back in the day, took it on the first race and burnt the clutch and plates up in the first moto, of a 4 moto weekend, needless to say I was pissed at the time, Yamaha wouldn't cover moto bike, I sold it and went back to two stroke. At the time everybody was switching to four strokes. So I guess it's just bad luck sometimes and someone ends up with the lemon.
I think for this type of machine though this should definitely be covered under warranty with only 350 miles on it, from what I hear it's hydraulic clutch with no adjustment, so had to be misadjusted at the factory.

hydraulic has no adj as it needs none its a set gap that auto adjust but the yxz has a very short throw so movement is minimal, thats a complaint owners have and also can be partly blamed since its hard to use thus guys ride the pedal and slip it

Mike621
10-29-2015, 03:58 PM
hydraulic has no adj as it needs none its a set gap that auto adjust but the yxz has a very short throw so movement is minimal, thats a complaint owners have and also can be partly blamed since its hard to use thus guys ride the pedal and slip it

Yeah very true JC slipping the clutch in corners or up hills will defiantly over heat the clutch and burn it up, I never drove a new YXZ yet, but you should be able to put it in third gear for the most part, and leave it there.
One of the problems with the Recluse clutch that you talked about is why I didn't buy a Yamaha , I had one of the Recluse in a dirt bike also, and I was always adjusting it to get it right.

johnnycat8
10-29-2015, 07:52 PM
nate from alba got his yxz done intime for glamis here is his tease pic almost 160 hp at rear tires and a new clutch,,,,lol

CrazyCooter
10-29-2015, 08:49 PM
I was laughing when the sales guy at the dealer tried to sell me one when I was just looking the the Xds Maverick while I was there. I told him I wasn't interested till it had a low range gear.....that is when he told me the Recluse would fix it! I laughed and told him the only thing the Recluse kit would do is allow the driver to burn the clutch up faster without warning!

Needless to say, he didn't like what I told him.

johnnycat8
10-29-2015, 09:53 PM
I was laughing when the sales guy at the dealer tried to sell me one when I was just looking the the Xds Maverick while I was there. I told him I wasn't interested till it had a low range gear.....that is when he told me the Recluse would fix it! I laughed and told him the only thing the Recluse kit would do is allow the driver to burn the clutch up faster without warning!

its looking like the sales guys think its a gear reduction unit...lol

Mike621
10-29-2015, 10:10 PM

Wow that's funny. [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

johnnycat8
10-30-2015, 07:52 PM
heres a new twist too add

http://www.americanv4.com/

CrazyCooter
10-30-2015, 10:21 PM
heres a new twist too add

http://www.americanv4.com/

That is sweet! Love the flat torque curve.......

might be hard to squeeze into a CanAm though......

Ripshift
11-03-2015, 12:34 PM
this is from the yamaha forum..yxz talk . com.... guy had his clutch go out.

"I ride flat deset riding-- just heard from my dealer-- clutch amd clutch plate are toast-- how-- nobody knows-- and to make matters even better Yamaha wont cover it-- and all parts are on backorder--
Im on the phone with Yamaha rep right now letting him know my displeasure- Not only am I out a machine for my family trip to Glamis, now Im out money after 346 miles..Im listing it and going back to a belt drive-- so fucking pist."

I haven't had a problem with mine yet . I hope this is a isolated problem !

and another.

"I picked up my yxz on the 20th. The clutch burned on Friday the 23rd. 100 miles, 7.5 hrs. My dealer never mentioned parts on back order or not being covered under warranty. Now I'm worried."

even nate from alba has a burnt clutch,,

I haven't had a problem with mine yet . I hope this is a isolated problem !

EPL
11-18-2015, 06:16 PM
I was at the dealer today and they were installing a turbo on a YXZ .

Mike621
11-18-2015, 06:50 PM
That's cool, wonder if they upgrade to the Barnett clutch, I hear it's a good upgrade.

EPL
11-18-2015, 07:12 PM
That's cool, wonder if they upgrade to the Barnett clutch, I hear it's a good upgrade.

They didn't say anything about any upgrade except they installed a rekluse clutch .

Mike621
11-18-2015, 07:26 PM
Hopefully will get one of these new YXZ out on a ride with us, that would be cool. [emoji6]

milosusa
11-18-2015, 07:57 PM
That is probably MPI kit, I heard Yamaha will not void warranty, if is installed by the dealer. :cool:
milos

johnnycat8
11-18-2015, 08:23 PM
That is probably MPI kit, I heard Yamaha will not void warranty, if is installed by the dealer. :cool:
milos

yamaha has not gotten epa cert yet on turbo and a few guys have contacted yamaha corp and the turbo is not covered under factory warranty as of now..(they cant back something that removes the smog crap) now if your dealer does it , its on them....(trick way of bypassing epa) their sleds with turbo are epa certified so it will happen soon

johnnycat8
11-18-2015, 08:26 PM
They didn't say anything about any upgrade except they installed a rekluse clutch .

cant use barnnet clutch with the recluse, i would of went with the barrnet

johnnycat8
11-18-2015, 08:33 PM
in this pic ed took on the valve cover their is 3 square caps you can see one just to the right of the center cyl it has a hose on it going to a valve this is yamahas version of a pulse air pump for smog, the mpi kit leaves all this stuff on wile others block them off thats why this kit will pass the epa certs they are close still messing with fuel tablesit also leaves the cat on too. nice looking kit.

milosusa
11-18-2015, 10:08 PM
yamaha has not gotten epa cert yet on turbo and a few guys have contacted yamaha corp and the turbo is not covered under factory warranty as of now..(they cant back something that removes the smog crap) now if your dealer does it , its on them....(trick way of bypassing epa) their sleds with turbo are epa certified so it will happen soon

Yeah , turbo is not covered by factory warranty , but Yamaha will not void the engine warranty, like for example Polaris will do, if you install turbo on them. At least that is what I heard ......
milos

johnnycat8
11-18-2015, 11:21 PM
friends turbo yxz..... opps 8 psi and tossed a rod.

DLFoust
11-20-2015, 09:44 AM
I was at the dealer today and they were installing a turbo on a YXZ .

what turbo kit is it ?

EPL
11-20-2015, 11:20 AM
what turbo kit is it ?

I'm going by there today , I'll ask .

johnnycat8
11-20-2015, 02:36 PM
yamaha is working with MPI (moutain performance inc) they do the sleds for them too

EPL
11-21-2015, 08:30 AM
what turbo kit is it ?

I was the MPI kit !!

milosusa
11-22-2015, 08:35 PM
Looks like the MPI works pretty good !!!:cool:
milos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=xLKLFX5vDCU&app=desktop

johnnycat8
11-22-2015, 10:02 PM
they have it done now $2700

Tubeworks is proud to offer new gear ratios and gear installation for the #Yamaha #yxz1000r divorced transmissions. Along with performing substantial lubrication modifications for the wet clutching system while the trans is apart. We are able to achieve an approximately 30% ratio reduction across the board, along with an almost 70% reduction in first gear, for that desperately needed launch /crawling range set. This drastically reduces the loads on the clutch system increasing the life expectancy. The new ratio set places 2nd gear very near to the original 1st gear ratio. 5th gear calcs out @ 10k RPM to near 70 mph speed with stock tire instead of almost 90mph, near 80 mph with 31" tire. This instantly puts 30% more torque to the tire in all ratios.
We are taking preorders now for the new gear sets we will be making for scheduled transmission installs at begining of year

Sandiam
11-23-2015, 07:08 AM
sounds interesting !

Mike621
11-23-2015, 09:11 PM
milos

Looks like they are riding in a park. [emoji106]🏽

Lennart
11-24-2015, 08:28 AM

Tubeworks is proud to offer new gear ratios and gear installation for the #Yamaha #yxz1000r divorced transmissions. Along with performing substantial lubrication modifications for the wet clutching system while the trans is apart. We are able to achieve an approximately 30% ratio reduction across the board, along with an almost 70% reduction in first gear, for that desperately needed launch /crawling range set. This drastically reduces the loads on the clutch system increasing the life expectancy. The new ratio set places 2nd gear very near to the original 1st gear ratio. 5th gear calcs out @ 10k RPM to near 70 mph speed with stock tire instead of almost 90mph, near 80 mph with 31" tire. This instantly puts 30% more torque to the tire in all ratios.
We are taking preorders now for the new gear sets we will be making for scheduled transmission installs at begining of year

This is a good thing but I personally don't like the idea of shifting .

gridman
11-24-2015, 09:28 AM

Way too expensive, Yah is going to have to do something from the factory to keep these things selling.

gridman
11-24-2015, 09:30 AM
milos

Milos the RPM kit is ripping and as always its a work of art

LBR
11-24-2015, 09:32 AM
And a new Polaris COMPLETE transmission is $2600...as Pat said, way too expensive.

milosusa
11-24-2015, 11:20 AM
Milos the RPM kit is ripping and as always its a work of art

I agree with that, saw the pictures, but MPI will be probably choice for some due the lower cost. IMO
milos

milosusa
11-24-2015, 11:29 AM
And a new Polaris COMPLETE transmission is $2600...as Pat said, way too expensive.

Really depend where you are riding, for desert or sand this upgrade is a waste of money. IMO
But yeah, if you are in slow trail riding, you will probably want this....but again YXZ was not made for it and they are better choices for that.
milos

johnnycat8
11-24-2015, 11:50 AM
their is already many turbo kit choices, from $3500 to 8k. but many are removing emission equipment, and their is a rumor that a bill is coming for off road stuff to have a form of smog check's to make sure the equipment is still installed

milosusa
11-24-2015, 11:58 AM
their is already many turbo kit choices, from $3500 to 8k. but many are removing emission equipment, and their is a rumor that a bill is coming for off road stuff to have a form of smog check's to make sure the equipment is still installed

I think will be not so fast, California is a broke. LOL
milos

Mike621
11-24-2015, 02:41 PM

I don't see this anytime soon, they don't even smog street bikes yet, BUT you never know in this state.

johnnycat8
11-24-2015, 03:24 PM
I don't see this anytime soon, they don't even smog street bikes yet, BUT you never know in this state.

and this is what all the diesel truck owners said too...(me included) and look now they get smoged.. talk was going on for 4 years on the diesel smog before it became implemented. so i see it happening to sxs's too

Beach Leo
11-24-2015, 04:07 PM
prolly just street legal shit will have to be smoged, doged, loged down

Can,t see-em making me smog lawnmower, chainsaw,leaf-blower Turbo or the likes

johnnycat8
11-24-2015, 05:48 PM
prolly just street legal shit will have to be smoged, doged, loged down

Can,t see-em making me smog lawnmower, chainsaw,leaf-blower Turbo or the likes

thats whats in the works... more a inspection to see no tampering..(on off road stuff)...but emmision stuff is now on all the rest...thank you carb.

crazywatson
11-24-2015, 06:35 PM
Way too expensive, Yah is going to have to do something from the factory to keep these things selling.
Actually that for the full build. Here is the price list.

We have three price point we are trying to hit, based on the following options: 30% ratio reduction on 1st through 5th, labor to perform primary case modification, and provisions for external cooler, and internal priority oiling to clutch @ $1500.00 target.
Option 2: same as above but with additional case mod and the 70% reduction 1st gear set. @ $2200.00.
Option 3, same as option 2 with lines and cooler, $2400.00. Further options will be availble but will be based around clutch package, example: Rekluse, different pressure plates, different clutches kevlar or carbon based. More on that in a few weeks.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

gridman
11-24-2015, 08:34 PM

Holly sht 8 g for a kit you have got to be kidding, that must be with motor upgrades also I would think

AlfaBaz
11-24-2015, 10:18 PM
Holly sht 8 g for a kit you have got to be kidding, that must be with motor upgrades also I would think

And I doubt that any of them would be as fast as, say a 400 hp, turbo Hayabusa in a Rhino!

milosusa
11-24-2015, 11:22 PM
And I doubt that any of them would be as fast as, say a 400 hp, turbo Hayabusa in a Rhino!

I will be not so sure...LOL
milos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jjp5Fv46Z0

Sandfreak
11-25-2015, 09:33 AM
Be interesting to see if Yamaha responds with a better all around gear ratio next year and hopefully not in a dumbed down trail model.

EPL
11-25-2015, 10:10 AM
X2..

Sandiam
11-25-2015, 12:30 PM
Be interesting to see if Yamaha responds with a better all around gear ratio next year and hopefully not in a dumbed down trail model.

If would be great if they just made two models , one for sand and desert and one for the trails and hills .

Ripshift
11-25-2015, 03:25 PM
I think a little lowers gears would be good even for the sand .

johnnycat8
11-25-2015, 04:05 PM

yep pat all on what options you want and the brand but some have cam,ecu, head work, big bore, head studs, and so on so many options and all come with a price

Sandfreak
11-26-2015, 12:07 PM
I think a little lowers gears would be good even for the sand .

Agreed.

gridman
11-26-2015, 06:48 PM
SDR just posed some pics of there new build freekin sick JC post up the pics

gridman
11-26-2015, 06:53 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/26/08f249b34c3e6116d4a35df25fb85395.jpg

milosusa
11-26-2015, 06:59 PM
Oh man, that is beauty !!! Now I really want YXZ ...LOL
milos

gridman
11-26-2015, 07:03 PM
that pic is going to change a lot of peps ideas about it being fugly for sure

milosusa
11-26-2015, 07:06 PM
that pic is going to change a lot of peps ideas about it being fugly for sure

Agree 100 %
milos

gridman
11-26-2015, 07:30 PM
Moto just told me the fiberglass is only 5 g lmao

milosusa
11-26-2015, 07:46 PM
Moto just told me the fiberglass is only 5 g lmao

Just 5 g ??? Somehow cheap for SxS market...LOL
milos

The Rattler (BLR)
11-26-2015, 07:52 PM
Nice looking...

johnnycat8
11-26-2015, 11:33 PM
hers one of the guys at glamis...

Lennart
11-27-2015, 07:12 AM
hers one of the guys at glamis...

They all can be broke .

johnnycat8
11-30-2015, 03:51 PM
yxz with k&t turbo vs 4 seat mav turbo modded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26DEVvfOKnc

Mike621
11-30-2015, 07:00 PM
Looks like one fast 4 seater. Wonder what mods he's done.

LBR
11-30-2015, 07:16 PM
Looks like one fast 4 seater. Wonder what mods he's done.

Evo large turbo kit with their tune and Airdam clutching

Mike621
11-30-2015, 07:23 PM
Looks impressive, I don't think I need that much, but I'm going to send my ECU out to CT Raceworx for the reflash they do the EVO flash. Fixes a lot of the factory safety issues.

LBR
11-30-2015, 10:40 PM
Looks impressive, I don't think I need that much, but I'm going to send my ECU out to CT Raceworx for the reflash they do the EVO flash. Fixes a lot of the factory safety issues.

Yeah, I saw your post that you couldn't order it off of their site....wonder why?

Mike621
12-01-2015, 07:36 AM
Yeah, I saw your post that you couldn't order it off of their site....wonder why?

Yeah have too call them today, maybe cause theirs so may deferent ones to choose from. I'm only going to go with stage 1

LBR
12-01-2015, 07:43 AM
Yeah have too call them today, maybe cause theirs so may deferent ones to choose from. I'm only going to go with stage 1

Same flash BLR has along with EVO up-pipe....huge difference, not just power, but all other parameters are worth the bucks.

Maverick4me
12-01-2015, 10:20 AM
Not the best video, but I raced a Yamaha at the UTV Takeover slalom night race. I am in the far (right) lane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGi3Zh3AbiI

johnnycat8
12-15-2015, 02:57 PM
post on fb...

‎John Keil‎ to Yamaha YXZ Addicts
7 hrs ·
SO I raced a mpi 155 turbo kit against a 2015 maverick turbo with an EVO reflashed computer(no other modifications). Did about 10 pulls switching drivers and in both 2wd and 4wd on both dirt and asphalt. very consistant results with the yxz pulling away in 1st and 2nd then the maverick passing it around the 40mph mark and pulling ahead about 4 car legnths in 1000ft. video to follow.

Turbo S Rick
12-17-2015, 06:12 AM
What ever happen to the video ?

Sandfreak
12-24-2015, 05:11 PM
What ever happen to the video ?
????

Mike621
12-24-2015, 05:20 PM

This is a cool looking car. [emoji106]

Turbo S Rick
01-02-2016, 07:04 AM
That looks bad ass .

The Rattler (BLR)
01-19-2016, 01:02 PM
LBR may chime in also, we were down at Florence Yamaha talking to Ed about the Geocaching event Which ended up talking about the YXZ... Ed has driven just about every SXS out there and he said for the Dunes and Open desert this machine is the bomb...But you have to drive it like you STOLE it... He told LBR to take it out to the dunes and drive it... Hopefully in the near future he will have a chance to do that.. Ed said he watched to many videos that had negatives and didn't want to even drive it... but a friend of his came down and said Hey I want to drive that XYZ.. so Ed, Mark & Tony headed out to the dunes...Mark drove the XYZ, Ed had his RZR 1000 And Tony had his 900... Mark was leading and is agressive driver, (well they all are) one all said and done.. Ed jumped in the XYZ and didn't get the smile off his face.. But you have to Drive it like you Stole it

Mike621
01-19-2016, 01:37 PM
LBR may chime in also, we were down at Florence Yamaha talking to Ed about the Geocaching event Which ended up talking about the YXZ... Ed has driven just about every SXS out there and he said for the Dunes and Open desert this machine is the bomb...But you have to drive it like you STOLE it... He told LBR to take it out to the dunes and drive it... Hopefully in the near future he will have a chance to do that.. Ed said he watched to many videos that had negatives and didn't want to even drive it... but a friend of his came down and said Hey I want to drive that XYZ.. so Ed, Mark & Tony headed out to the dunes...Mark drove the XYZ, Ed had his RZR 1000 And Tony had his 900... Mark was leading and is agressive driver, (well they all are) one all said and done.. Ed jumped in the XYZ and didn't get the smile off his face.. But you have to Drive it like you Stole it

I think it's a cool machine , if I could have two I would build a YXZ for open desert , it could be just like having a SXS Raptor style quad , I would think you could even take the 4x4 system out, and just have a lite weight 2WD.

EPL
01-19-2016, 02:15 PM

I'm it could be fun as a extra toy just not your main SXS !! But I already have to many toy's to get one of them !!

The Rattler (BLR)
01-19-2016, 03:38 PM
I'm it could be fun as a extra toy just not your main SXS !! But I already have to many toy's to get one of them !!
What's "Just another Fing Toy" lol

EPL
01-19-2016, 03:55 PM

Something I DON'T need !!!

gridman
01-20-2016, 02:04 PM

Buy him the damn thing LOL

The Rattler (BLR)
01-20-2016, 02:19 PM
Buy him the damn thing LOL
Oh hell. NO... he's a keep man but not that much...lol

crazywatson
01-20-2016, 04:12 PM
Should I post his Rhino on Craigslist for him?

LBR
01-20-2016, 04:16 PM
Should I post his Rhino on Craigslist for him?

Don't do that....for the 25K it's worth, everyone would buy a new Turbo somethingorother instead.

crazywatson
01-20-2016, 04:18 PM
Lol a TURBO! So you can beat your kidneys to death faster?

LBR
01-20-2016, 04:30 PM
Lol a TURBO! So you can beat your kidneys to death faster?

I was working on beating my kidneys to death back when you were still chittin' yellow, son.....only it was Budweiser then instead of Coors...lol

EPL
01-20-2016, 04:42 PM
I was working on beating my kidneys to death back when you were still chittin' yellow, son.....only it was Budweiser then instead of Coors...lol

You have to remember Steve , Lance is older then dirt !! LOL

crazywatson
01-20-2016, 04:46 PM
Lol are you ready for another Simtra Lance?

LBR
01-20-2016, 05:30 PM
Lol are you ready for another Simtra Lance?

Are you propositioning me AGAIN??

The Rattler (BLR)
01-20-2016, 05:37 PM
I thought we were talking about Yamahas. ..lol

crazywatson
01-20-2016, 05:53 PM
This thread is dead might as well talk about beer now :-)

The Rattler (BLR)
01-20-2016, 05:56 PM
Ok I started a thread...BEER

Controlled Force
01-24-2016, 06:26 PM

That's bad azz👍

RSR Performance